-Secret Letter [1]

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo
••
Enjoy;)

snowballs;

soft, beautiful and fascinating. just like you.

slowly it will melt, just like me when I see your smile.

,OSH

Jongin furrowed when he read the letter, he just arrived at his school and found the letter inside his desk drawer. It was his first time receiving this kind of love letter.

People didn't send this kind of letters nowadays, but this one was a bit cringe and cliche.

Jongin shook his head, the letter quickly being kept in his pocket before his loud mouthed friends saw it and-

"Jongin! What letter is that?!"

-they already saw it.

"Nothing, maybe people just trolling me" he answered. The shorter snorted and snatched the letter from him.

"Baek!"

"Snowballs? Pft" Baekhyun closed his mouth preventing from laughing out loudly.

"What snowballs?" the other guy with big round eyes retorted, snatching the letter from Baekhyun.

His round eyes became rounder after reading the story, his heart shape lips chuckled making the tallest guy of all of them pouted his mouth.

"This is so... cliche" Kyungsoo said, handing the letter back to the original owner.

"Who gave this to you?" Baekhyun asked, he was curious to know the secret sender of this cliche and romantic letter.

"I dont know" Jongin replied with a furrowed brow, he noticed the OSH written at the end of the letter.

"OSH? Who the hell is this?" Baekhyun said, his head started to think about anyone that could relate with OSH .

"I don't know" Jongin replied, his brain was also started to think.

"Jongin has a secret admirer now~" Kyungsoo said, lifting his eyebrows teasingly. Jongin's face reddened, he pouted.

"Kyung-

Before he could say anything, Mr Choi, their teacher already came in. Jongin snorted. He need to find out who was this OSH.

"I hope this is not one of the stupid prank thingy" he silently thought before focusing on the lesson.

While Jongin was trying to be focus, his eyes suddenly landed on the person who was sitting at the front row.

It's Oh Sehun. He has a perfect feature, sharp and intimating eyes, small lips and fair skin. But unfortunately he's a nerd, he didn't talk to anybody and prefer being alone with his books.