-Some Things Never Change [2]

--

"I will get going, see you tomorrow."

Kai waved his hand towards the lady he worked with. He excused himself and walked out of the library entrance. 

He lifted up his head as he felt the water drops on his head. The sky was cloudy and it was starting to rain heavily. 

As he was about to grab his phone, a call came in and he quickly picked up. A smile curved on his face.

"Hello, Sehun?"

"Hello, Hyung?," was heard from the other side. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry but I can't make it today. I still got plenty of works," Sehun's voice sounded guilty enough.

Kai's lips curled into a pout. "Oh really? It's fine then, we can still meet next time," he slowly said.

"I'm really sorry. I promise I will make it up to you later," Sehun replied. "I need to go now, talk to you later," with that, he ended the call.

A sigh escaped his lips as he made his way towards the bus stand. He took an empty seat there and distracted himself with his phone while waiting for the bus.

Sehun. His boyfriend.

It still felt surreal and he thought he was dreaming. But things happened and the feelings they had remained until they met again.

"That Oh Sehun! I even ended the work earlier to meet him," Kai grunted under his breath. He huffed harshly, knowing nothing he could do.

He was supposed to end his work at 5 everyday but today he made an excuse to be off earlier. At last, it was cancelled.

He totally understood that Sehun was busy with his works and he would do anything to understand him.

"Fine, I will make my own plan then," he muttered to himself and began plotting his plans for today. At least, he could have a better rest today.

The rain was getting heavier and more people were taking a shelter under the bus stand. It was getting more crowded and Kai hoped the bus would come sooner.

He unintentionally pouted his lips again. 

"Told you to not be too cute, Hyung," a familiar voice sounded and a hand ruffling his wet hair.

Kai jolted in surprise when he felt that. He looked up to see a taller guy staring at him with his usual charming smile.

"Sehun, what are you doing here?," he asked in shock.

Sehun chuckled lightly to be seeing his lover's expression. "I'm here for you, what else would it be then?," he retorted.

"But you told me you have lots of unsettled works?," Kai would not be lying that he was excited to see Sehun right now. It has been a while since they saw each other.

Sehun shrugged his shoulder. 

"Well, I can't let my boyfriend go home by his own in this kind of weather," he reasoned out. Avoiding eyes contact with the elder.

Kai looked at him in suspicious. But before he began asking him, his hand was already pulled away from the crowd towards the car parked in front.

Without any words, he got into the passenger seat and Sehun followed into the driver's seat.

"Sehun, seriously. You haven't told me the reason why you can be here?," Kai began asking when they settled in the bar.

The younger let out a chuckle as he drove out of the parking space. "Do I need to have a reason to meet you?"