-Your Eyes [1]

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Park Chanyeol, Kang Daniel, Ong Seungwoo, Hwang Minhyun, Kang Seulgi
••
Enjoy;)

"Jongin, you sure you don't want me to come with you?." a middle aged woman questioned to the younger boy beside her.

"Yes mom, I will be fine." he answered with a wide smile. Making sure his mom would feel better.

The woman sighed deeply before nodding. "Okay then, take care, Jongin." she said, pecking a kiss on her son's cheek.

The boy, Jongin smiled.

"See you later, mom!." Jongin waved at the car, before turning his body to face the big school.

"Okay, you can do this, Jongin." he muttered to himself before entering the school.

Jongin entered the new school, while truckled his head. Students surroundings were whispering to each other while seeing him.

He nervously fixed the spectacles that was covering his eyes. He huffed before bravely tried to approach a girl.

"Excuse me?." he tried to pull a smile but disappeared as the girl was looking at him with degrading look.

"What do you want?." the girl asked coldly.

He flinched. "May I know where is the staff's room?." but he still tried to ask kindly.

"I don't know, why do you ask me?." the girl snapped. Obviously showing his irritating feelings.

"I'm new here, so-

"Go away, don't talk to me." the girl walked away. Leaving the dumbfounded Jongin.

Jongin gasped. He turned around, walking with his head down. Trying to avoid the stares.

"Hello, are you new?." he lifted his head and saw a tall guy with a wide smile, standing in front of him.

"H-hi, yes."

The guy chuckled, before holding out his hand to Jongin.

"I'm Chanyeol, nice to meet you." the tall guy, Chanyeol uttered. Still smiling at Jongin.

Jongin was shocked at first but shook the taller's hand afterwards.

"I'm Jongin, Kim Jongin."

"Dont mind about those people, they are always like that to new people." Chanyeol stated with his irritating expression showed on his face.

Jongin slowly nodded before finally curved a smile.

"So can I help you?."

Jongin stammered. "I wanna go to the staff's room but I don't know where is it."

Chanyeol nodded.

"Let's go, I will bring you." Chanyeol uttered, ushering Jongin to the room. While Jongin only followed in silence.

"Here it is."

"Thank you, Sunbaenim." Jongin said. One thing he knew was Chanyeol is two years older than him.

Chanyeol smiled, his hand moved to ruffle Jongin's soft hair.

"You can ask me for any help, see you later." the guy waved to Jongin before leaving him.

Jongin inhaled deeply before entering the room.

--kaihun--