-Him

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Kim Jongdae, Park Chanyeol

••
Enjoy;)

"Sehun, he is here," one of the guy uttered as soon as a tall guy entered the cafe.

Sehun, the one being called automatically turned to look at the figure.

A smile curved on his face as soon as he saw him. "Hes beautiful as always," he muttered while still eyeing the figure.

"Go and tell him, Sehun," Sehun turned to his side as he heard that.

He sighed deeply. "Chen Hyung, you know its not easy," he muttered while his eyes was still on him.

Chen rolled his eyes in annoyance as he heard the same words again.

"You have been staring at him everytime he comes and I know you are not a coward," he stated and looked at Sehun.

Sehun huffed. What Chen said was really true. It has been two months since the first time Sehun felt this.

He had been doing the same thing for these two months which was staring at the same person.

The person who would come to the cafe he worked at every day at the same time and would sit at the same place.

The last seat beside the mirror.

That was where he always sat and he would order the same thing, hot chocolate.

Sehun felt like a stalker as he knew about it. He knew everything about the person but still he didnt have any gut to face him.

Jongin.

That's all Sehun knew about his name as he heard it when a person he assumed Jongin's friend called him.

It was all started when the first time Jongin came to the cafe.

Flashback

Sehun was working as usual at the cafe and he was at the bartender counter.

"Hyung, table 6," he stated as he placed the drink on the tray and smilef slightly at Chen.

Chen nodded and took the drink to the customers. Sehun was a bartender at a cafe and his work was the same for everyday.

He turned his back and continued doing his works as he heard someone calling him from behind.

"Excuse me?," a soft voice from behind stopped him and made him turned his back.

At the moment, he felt his heart was beating wildly as he looked right at the person.

Without realising, he was admiring the person in front of him.

Those beautiful pair of eyes that could captivate him just by his stares.

His kissable lips which made Sehun's heart stopped as he licked his lips while looking at Sehun.

It was all perfect, for Sehun.

"Excuse me, Sir?," that soothing voice startled him from his own thought.

Sehun rubbed his nape sheepishly and curved his charming smile. "Yes, how can I help you?," he questioned.

Jongin smiled sweetly before he uttered anything. "Can I have the hot chocolate please?," he uttered.