-Blind Date

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin

Side cast; Yeri, Zhang Yixing

••

Enjoy;)

"Mom, how many times do I need to tell you that I'm perfectly fine?"

Kai sounded frustrated while talking to someone at the cafe. He had no idea how many times he had been telling her this.

"I don't believe you," the lady voice who was sitting in front of him sounded. "You are nearly 30 and never once you introduced anyone to me."

Kai sighed for the recent times. He was getting tired of hearing the same things.

"Mom, not like it is compulsory for me to be married at 30. I like my life now," he reasoned out.

"Yeah, you kept telling me that," his mom sounded.

After a long sigh, "Whatever reason you will be saying, I have set a blind date for you," she stated.

Kai could not even believe his ear at the moment. 

"What?! Why do you need to do that?," he exclaimed. Hell no he was going to accept that.

In what year they were living? Who the hell go on blind dates these days?

"Because I could not stand seeing my youngest child still being single at these age," his mom said.

Kai could only hit his forehead in frustration. Somebody please tell him that he was not dreaming right now.

"Why do you need to send me on these kind of dates? I don't need one, okay," he refused.

He hadn't seen his mother for weeks and this was the things he needed to deal whenever they met. Honestly, he was so tired.

"You definitely need one," she stated firmly. 

"Besides, the daughter of my friend is also searching for someone. I bet you guys must be a great match," she said gleefully.

Kai sighed for the recent times. "Mom, please. I can't do this," he sighed deeply. 

"Give me one good reason why I can't do this?," she asked, crossing her arms while waiting for the son to finish.

The younger was fidgeting in his seat. His brain was thinking so hard to come out with a good reason to stop his mother.

Damn it.

He could not come up with anything. He had never lied to his mother before and it was not helpful at all.

"Just this once, okay? If you don't like her then I promise I won't meddle with your business anymore," the lady said. 

Kai could only roll his eyes in annoyance. Remind him how many times he had been hearing this?

"Please, son," he lifted his head and sighed deeply. Using the mom-son card again.

"Fine, when is it?," he reluctantly asked. Let's just get this done quickly so he could have his peace back.

Her eyes lit up as soon as she heard that. "Tomorrow, make sure you won't be late for the date," she reminded.

Kai was stunned for the recent times today.