-Happy Birthday Jonginnie!

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Byun Baekhyun
••
Enjoy;)

Jongin! Wake up!" A voice yelled, banging on said person’s door. Jongin’s eye opened but he did not move. "Kim Jongin! Wake up! You will be late!" they yelled again. Jongin yawned, sitting up.

"Yes hyung, I'm awake.” he called. “What time is it now?" he mumbled glancing at his clock. He sighed, then slid out of his bed, going to his ensuite.

After 10 minutes, Jongin walked out of the bathroom, dripping water everywhere. He wasn’t in a good mood. Why not? His boyfriend and best friends were all ignoring him.

Flashback

"Sehun-ah!" Jongin smiled brightly at his boyfriend but Sehun didn’t respond. "Sehun-ah?" he tried again. Still no reply. "Sehun? Are you okay?"

"Hmm." Sehun hummed.

"Sehun! What's wrong with you?" Jongin asked, voice raised.

Sehun stood up from the place he sat and walked away without even looking at his lover. He left without a word.

"S-Sehun?" Jongin was shocked by Sehun's reaction. He didn’t think he had done anything to anger him so why was he doing that?

He walked slowly to his class thinking of his boyfriend. He smiled at his classmates as he entered the room.

"Hi Baek!"

Jongin was confused because Baekhyun didn't reply in his typical way. Usually he would shout a loud “hi Jongin!” back but this time he just nodded in acknowledgement.

"Baek? Are you okay?" the younger asked but Baekhyun only nodded once again.

When school ended, Jongin was still confused and hurt. Everyone he knew either ignored him or acted coldly. And he had no idea why.  Usually he would walk home with his boyfriend; Sehun would wait for him by the school gates with a smile, he would take Jongin’s hand, and they would go home together happily. But this time he didn’t even see so much as a shadow of his lover.

Flashback End

Jongin tried to not think about it as he got dressed. It was a weekend so he made plans with Sehun. But with his boyfriend acting so standoffish he thought he should cancel them. He pulled out his phone to see if he had gotten any texts or calls. None.

"Sehunnie, what's wrong with you?" he mumbled.

After waiting for what felt like a year Jongin finally decided to call Sehun. At first there was no answer. So he waited a bit and called again. No answer. Jongin didn't give up. He waited, called a third time, and finally got an answer.

"S-Sehun?"

"Hm?" his boyfriend grunted.

"Are you okay?" Jongin asked quietly.

"Yeah.” he replied boredly.

"S-Sehun-ah, what's wrong with you?" he questioned sadly.

The reply was short. "Nothing.”

"But why-”

"I'm busy, I don’t have time for this.” he snapped, hanging up the phone. Jongin couldn’t stop the tear that rolled down his cheek. It was soon followed by another. Within a minute tears were cascading down his face like a waterfall. Jongin laid down on his bed and cried. He cried until he fell asleep.