-Married?

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongdae, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Minseok, Park Yoora
••
Enjoy;)

"Jongin, are you not done yet?," Sehun exclaimed while knocking furiously at the door.

"5 more minutes!," Kai replied with higher tone from inside.

Sehun huffed, he had wait for the latter near two hours. Everytime he called out, the answer would be the same.

"Now, or I will leave you!," as Sehun said that, the door swinged open and Kai got out.

Sehun could see the pouting on his lover's features. He chuckled, it was common for the guy if he felt annoyed.

"You are so annoying, Sehun!," the elder exclaimed while crossing his arms.

Sehun stood up from his seat, walking towards the elder.

"We will be late you know," Sehun stated as he ruffled the light brown hair.

"Sehuuuuun, stop!," he whined while trying to get away from Sehun. For god sake, he took hours to get his hair done.

"You mess up my hair!," he pouted.

Sehun curved a wide smile, his can Jongin be this cute?

"So that no one will look at you," Sehun stated and encircled his arm around Kai's slim waist.

Kai flushed. He bit his bottom lips to prevent from curving a smile.

"Stop that," he buried himself into Sehun's chest, hiding his embarrass face.

Sehun laughed while swaying the elder inside his arms around. Gosh, Kai was too cute for him to handle.

He lifted the beautiful feature to look up at him and pecked a kiss onto the plump lips.

"You're so-

"OH SEHUN! KIM JONGIN!,"

A loud echoed through all over their dorm. No need to ask who was it.

"Let's go now before he get mad," Sehun uttered and walked hand in hand with Kai.

They walked downstairs and saw Chen was staring deadly at them.

"H-Hyung, sorry-

"We're already late you know! Chanyeol must have been waiting for us!," Chen exclaimed with his eyes widened open.

That looked extremely scary actually.

"Sorry, Hyung,"

Chen stepped closer to them and Kai got the chance to showed his puppy eyes and pouty lips. (OMGG I CAN IMAGINE THISSS)

"Hyung, I'm sorry," he mumbled.

Chen's face softened, he curved a sweet smile.