-Secret Letter [2]

Jongin sighed deeply while reading those letters. He didn't get any letter after the last letter he got.

He was curious to know who was the sender, and he didn't deny that he felt something whenever he read those letters.

"When will I know?" he was now snuggling in his bed.

"Jongin, you're already late for school!" he can hear his mom was yelling from downstairs. He really didnt wanna go to school now.

Jongin lazily got up from his bed and wore his uniform before walked out of the room.

"Mom, I'll go now!" he shouted before heading to his school. Who cares if he's late or what.

Jongin was really not in the mood right now, he opened his locker lazily and something fell.

He beamed when he saw it, he finally got the letter!

number one;

hope you still waiting for me , while me still waiting for your answer.

if you find the answer, meet me at your favourite place..

,OSH

"What the heck is this?" Jongin muttered, rubbing his temple.

"How am I suppose to find him without any clue?" he finally just kept the letter inside his pocket and went to his class.

Jongin walked into his class, he felt lucky today because his teacher was absent so he didn't need to be punish for being late.

"Jongin, why are you late today?" Baekhyun asked.

"I overslept" he replied, he wouldn't tell them the truth right?

Baekhyun shrugged before went back to his place, leaving the not-in-mood-Jongin.

Jongin finally just sat down quietly in his place, he was still thinking about the letters.

He was deep in his thought when suddenly someone's voice startled him.

"-ngin? Jongin!" he saw Sehun was calling his name. This was a dream right? Jongin was dreaming right?

"Y-yes?" he was really sure his face looked like an idiot right now.

"Can you help me?" Sehun asked, still no expression on his handsome face.

"S-sure! What is it?" Jongin replied, beaming.

"My pencil-

Jongin furrowed, he looked at the direction Sehun pointed and saw the guy's pencil near his foot.

"O-oh" Jongin took the pencil and gave it back to the owner. He glanced at the pencil and saw something that attracted him.

"OSH" was written on the pencil.

"Jongin?" Sehun furrowed when Jongin suddenly stopped and was scanning his pencil.

"O-oh, sorry" Jongin startled and quickly handed the pencil.

Sehun turned around, his lips curved a small smile. A smile that only he knew the reason.

"OSH?" Jongin mumbled, his head was completely a mess now.

He finally just ignored the thoughts, he was really confused now.

-

Jongin scurried into his room and slammed the door. He threw his bag eventually and sat at his table.

He took out all the letters.

"Number one?" he muttered, reading the last letter over and over again.

"Did he mean the number one letter in each letters?" Jongin widened his eyes, he quickly took out all the first letters.

"Snowballs? So, its 's' ?"

"Earth? 'e' right?"

"Heart, so it will be 'h' ?"

"Unknown, 'u' ?"

"and number will be 'n' ?"

He tried to arrange the letter in order, he was dumbstrucked.

"This cant be" he mumbled.

' S E H U N '

"Sehun? Why him?" Jongin asked himself.

His sparkly eyes widened, he remembered the incident just now.

"OSH was written on his pencil just now" Jongin exclaimed.

"So OSH is Oh Se Hun?!" Jongin yelled. He was really sure with the answer.

He quickly grabbed his hoodie and ran out of the house. He was heading to his favourite place.

Jongin was breathing heavily when he arrived, he looked around and didn't saw anyone there, he didn't saw Sehun there.

Jongin furrowed, maybe he's wrong. Sehun was not the person, it's impossible. He smiled fakely and turned around to go back.

"Where are you going?" Jongin stiffed, he slowly turned around.

"Sorry, you're late so I'm freezing here" Sehun said, smiling widely at Jongin.

"S-sehun?" Jongin stammered.

"Why are you so shock? I thought you already know it" Sehun calmly replied, he was still smiling and that made Jongin amazed.

"B-but really?" Jongin furrowed. He still didn't believe this.

"Kim Jongin, yes it is! I like you" Sehun stepped closer to Jongin. He was admiring the beautiful features in front of him.

"R-really?" Jongin was still unsure.

"I, Oh Sehun really like you, Kim Jongin no no, love you" Sehun chuckled, before pulling Jongin's face closer and kissed the plump lips.

Jongin was shock, really shock!

"S-sehun, I love you too" Jongin replied sheepishly. His face was as red as tomato right now.

"Now, you're mine?" Sehun asked, although he will still claimed Jongin.

"Yes, im yours" Jongin answered, smiling sweetly.

Sehun grinned, before their lips met again.

-

Sehun and Jongin were walking hand in hand, making the whole school looked at them shockly. What made them more shock was the ice prince was smiling! Yes, Sehun was smiling widely all the way!

"Jongin?!" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun yelled, what had happened? Jongin and Sehun?

"You really need to explain" both of them now were interrogating Jongin, they needed to know what had happened .

Before Jongin could explain anything, Sehun walked towards him.

"See you after class, baby" Sehun pecked a kiss on his lips and sprinted to his place.

"YOU GUYS ARE IN THR SAME CLASS FOR GOD SAKE!"

"NOW EXPLAIN BEFORE WE WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU RIGHT AWAY!"

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo yelled loudly. Jongin was laughing hardly.

He knew that this will happen.

--

Hi! Sorry if the story is weird lol :( hope you guys like it ❤