Chapter Four

5 months ago...

Seeing Sean had become apart of (y/n)'s daily life. Most mornings, when the Irish man woke before noon, he would offer him a lift to wherever he wanted or needed to go and most evening he would call round for either a coffee or a pint of Guinness, more often it would be for a pint. After a few weeks, this happened every single day including weekends. Both found that they had made a firm friend, with whom they both started to share more and more and open up about different parts of their lives; Sean with his breathing issues, and (y/n) with his anxiety and stress problems. Both men found comfort in their friendship and relaxed after a few minutes up until the point when (y/n) walked into Sean's house without knocking.

However, today felt different. It was overcast outside, with the occasional drop of rain. As he pulled up to his house and parked on his driveway, (y/n) looked towards his neighbours door to find the Irish man stood there waiting for him waving. He didn't even realise he was smiling until his cheeks and jaw started to ache. He quickly got out of his car and jumped the bush splitting the driveways. This didn't totally surprise the Irish man but he still laughed at what he would now consider to be his friend, though he would much rather he be a lot more than a friend. Which confused him internally. He'd never felt this way about someone of the same gender. He'd dabbled in things during his college days but since then he'd dated only girls.

"I ordered pizza!" The Irish man yelled whilst turning around and bounding back into his house leaving the door wide open, (y/n) followed and slung his jacket over the banister and quickly began to toe off his shoes so he could follow the Irish man. Turning around briefly he closed the front door and turned the key so they could relax without a fear of a fan finding his house and inviting themselves in. Sean had already set up a game on his new PlayStation, and when he entered the room he found the shorter male sat on the floor with his back against the sofa.

"How was work?" Sean called over his shoulder, he could feel the taller man sitting on the sofa directly behind him.

"I've never filled out as much paperwork in my life. Honestly I've been looking forward to getting back here all day." He let out a semi pained laugh before picking up the controller and started playing the game Sean had put on. He wasn't entirely surprised to find it was minecraft again. He was currently playing it with a friend who lived in Brighton too. Minutes seemed to fly by submerged in a comfortable silence until the doorbell sounded which made Sean leap up and jog to the door. (Y/n) paused the game, heard the door open, and then heard the door shut again. Sean returned with two pizzas and what appeared to be two sides. He may have been a small man but holy hell he could eat probably more than (y/n) could.

"I wish you'd let me pay for the food Sean." (Y/n) pulled the face which made Sean simply melt. All he wanted to do was kiss him silly and tell him that he'll probably never pay for the food because it made Sean happy making him happy.

"No. It's my treat." (Y/n) unconsciously pouted but happily ate away. The pizzas that Sean had order were both of their favourites; pepperoni and a plain cheese pizza. Ripping another slice from the box, (y/n) closed his eyes and leant back against the back of the sofa before letting out what sounded like a moan causing Sean to quickly look back. The man looked like he was in a state of sheer bliss, this caused the green haired man to blush furiously. He quickly turned back around and thought about something else, anything else. Just stop thinking about him. Once they had finished, Sean set up another game. It was a game he was far better at, to the point he was now laying on his back with his feet on the sofa next to the taller male, effectively playing the game upside down.

"Oh come on! What the fuck! I had that!" This had to be the first time Sean had heard (y/n) yell and swear. He erupted into a fit of laughs frustrating the man above him even more. He watched the screen intently and unconsciously shuffled so he was now completely perched on the edge of the sofa. Sean snuck up with his character and killed him again in an explosion. This made the other male jump slightly with shock and anger. He missed the seat coming back down and landed partially on the Irish man. If (y/n) hadn't have landed on his forearms he would have ended up knocking heads with Sean. Both men seemed to momentarily freeze, locking eyes, however Sean simply rolled over onto his stomach and began playing the game again. (Y/n) was so engrossed in the game he unconsciously straddled Sean and sat on the balls of his feet. After a few more rounds (y/n) had lost the feeling in his lower legs and was now fully sat on Sean's ass, which caused Sean to become slowly more and more hot and bothered. Sean could feel (y/n) through his jeans and he could tell he wasn't entirely soft anymore.

"Oh for fucks sake! Again?" The male above him yelled and inadvertently started grinding his hips against Sean's however he didn't seem to be totally aware of what he was doing to the man beneath him. Sean's face was flush and he could feel himself getting hard. He wriggled as gently as he could whilst still paying attention to the game. His lower lip was caught between his teeth in an attempt to stop the moans from leaving his mouth. It only took a few minutes before a controllers landed near his head and two large hands roughly grabbed his waist. The older man leant down and whispered in Sean's ear, allowing the other man to feel his entire body pressed flush against his back. His hot breath tickled the back of his neck as he spoke in a sultry tone,

"If you keep wriggling you hips I won't apologise for what I'll do." His voice was deep and rough, it was raw from the sheer arousal. It turned Sean on even more.

"And what if I do?" Sean whispered back, turning his head so he could look at the man behind him. His cheeks were flushed and his pupils had blown to twice their normal size. The hands grabbing his waist flipped him over so he was now on his back face to face with the larger male. His hair sat naturally, instead of being combed into its usual style, slicked back with a decent amount of hair gel. Moving himself so he was now between Sean's legs he leant down brushing his lips against the outer shell of Sean's ear.

"Well it depends on how bad you want to be." Sean didn't even attempt to stop the moan that left his lips. This turned (y/n) on and soon he pressed his lips against Sean's neck but that wasn't enough. He moved his mouth, leaving sloppy open mouthed kisses along the Irish mans neck before stopping and sucking hard against a certain area that made Sean's hands fly up to grab the other mans head, tangling his finger in the soft locks of hair. Soon enough he began to draw closer to Sean's mouth eventually latching on to his soft lips, after a few moments he dragged his tongue across his bottom lip until Sean allowed him access to his mouth. The kisses quickly became sloppy and messy. (Y/n) couldn't get enough of kissing the man beneath him. His large hands dragged along Sean's sides, slipping beneath the fabric. The skin felt so hot and so ungodly smooth. Briefly and with a sense of urgency they pulled away from each other and (y/n) took no time in unbuttoning his shirt revealing his rock hard abs and almost completely hairless chest. Sean didn't even think, his hands seemed to fly to the newly revealed skin, running his palms along the muscles of his abdomen. (Y/n) pulled the hem of Sean's t-shirt over his head, revealing the pale expanse of the Irish mans chest. He wasted no time in leaning down and started pressing sloppy open mouthed kisses all over his neck, shoulders and chest. He moved back up the pale expanse and took Sean's left nipple into his mouth. He felt a hand slide back into his hair and grip. The moans freely came. After several minutes of this he switched to the right nipple and swirled his tongue around flicking the nub with his tongue and gently teasing the nipple. He could hear a distinct clink of Sean frantically undoing his belt and unzipping his jeans. (Y/n) unlatched from his nipple and moved his head back up and crushed his lips against Sean's again clashing his teeth against the other mans. Slipping his hand down the Irish mans chest he took ahold of Sean's engorged organ through his boxer and began to rub him. Sean let out a gasp and violently grabbed hold of the arm currently touching him and yanked it was now in his boxers. Flesh on flesh.

"Do you want to?" (Y/n) whispered, and Sean who's eyes were almost rolling back at this point and he just nodded. Kissing down his chest, (y/n) harshly pulled the offending articles down revealing the Irish man in all his glory. He didn't even think, he took him almost entirely into his mouth savouring the slightly salty taste of the Pearl of precum that had formed at the tip. Sean yelled out in pleasure and both of his hands flew down to the other mans head as he began to bob up and down, hollowing his cheeks, he sucked hard. Swirling his tongue around the tip, he looked up towards his lover, looking at his half lidded ocean eyes that seemed to be fixated of watching him suck with all his worth. Licking from the very base to the tip, (y/n) took him back into his mouth. He stopped after several minutes when Sean had started to thrust into his mouth and began to suck two of his fingers. Sean could hardly contain himself anymore and when he felt a finger pressing against his entrance, he felt the coil in his stomach about to snap.

Ding Dong!

(Y/n) immediately retracted and looked at Sean who looked back at him with equal amounts of panic.

"Hey Jackipoo, it's Markimoo and Wade and Bob!"

"Oh fuck." Sean whispered as both men scrambled to get dressed. Another knock at the door urged them both to hurry up. Sean and (y/n) hurried towards the back patio doors. Before he went to climb over the fence to get back into his own property he pulled Sean in for another kiss.