Chapter Eight

3 months ago...

The strangeness continued. It began to unsettle (y/n) who tried not to avoid Sean but at the same time he was avoiding Sean. A week ago, Sean surprised him and asked him to be his boyfriend to which he almost screamed yes back at him. It made him happy thinking about it but something was wrong and he couldn't ignore it anymore. He found Sean in the kitchen one morning with a kitchen knife, he was just stood there. (Y/n) had to shake his shoulders to bring Sean back round again. He couldn't understand why he was holding a knife. It didn't stop there. More and more nights, (y/n) woke up to Sean standing at the end of the bed. It shocked him more than anything that is until last night. He woke up to Sean laughing a high pitched shrill laugh. It sounded like static. Although he wasn't prepared to admit it to Sean, it had scared him.

These thoughts swarmed his head every morning on his way to work until one day he pulled over and decided to call one of Sean's best friends; Mark.

Ring, Ring

Ring, Ring

Er, hello?

"Mark hey it's (y/n), Sean's boyfriend. We met a few months ago. I'm sorry for calling at such an awkward time I just wanted to ask you something."

Yeah it's fine don't worry about it, what do you want to know?

"In all the time you've known Jack, has he ever done anything weird?"

Weird? What do you mean?

"Look I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Somethings not right with Jack at the moment. I keep waking up in the middle of the night and he's stood at the end of the bed and his eyes are black like he's asleep. I caught him in the kitchen the other day and he had a kitchen knife in his hand. When I had a concussion he threw up in the bathroom and he screamed the house down and didn't talk to me for two days."

His eyes were black?

"I've never seen anybody's eyes like that Mark, it was frightening."

I think I might know what's wrong but it's gonna be easier if I can see you to explain it. Would you guys be up for coming to LA for a week or something?

"When's the earliest we can come?"

Whenever, just let me know the flight details when you've booked everything. You can stay here. I'll call Jack and suggest it to him. I'll say it's for a collab.

"I'll let you know as soon as everything's booked."

When he arrived back to the house, Sean came bounding out the house and told him that Mark had called and suggested they went to LA for a holiday so him and Mark can do a collab. (Y/n) nodded and smiled and pretended him and Mark hadn't set this up. They booked the flights the same evening. (Y/n) hadn't booked time off work saying he could work in that states and the senior partners agreed. As the flights were booked for the next day, they trailed upstairs and packed together. (Y/n) at this point had practically moved in with Sean so they were able to pack together and he didn't have to go into his house. After finishing packing, Sean turned to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek. (Y/n) threw caution to the wind and all but dragged Sean to their bed and pushed him down. He pulled off his t-shirt and slipped out of his jeans. Sean watched the man in front of him as his thumbs hooked in the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down too. He was as hard as steal.

"Take your clothes off." Sean didn't need to be told twice. He shimmered out of his t-shirt, jeans and boxers. (Y/n) crawled on top of his boyfriend and kissed him slowly and sensually. He made sure there bodies were touching, the friction wasn't enough and Sean rutted his hips upwards silently demanding more. (Y/n) pulled away from their kiss and presented Sean with two of his fingers.

"Suck." (Y/n) had never been demanding, it turned Sean on. He took the two fingers into his mouth and sucked. He swirled the pads of the fingers until they were completely coated with saliva. (Y/n) pulled them out and whispered into his ear,

"You better hope they're wet enough because this is all the lube you'll get." Sean moaned at these words and almost screamed when he felt the first digit press into his entrance. He pushed all the way in until he reached the knuckle. He pulled out and pushed in again and again and again. He added a second finger and scissored him open slowly. Sean squeezed his eyes shut when he felt (y/n) push his member inside of him. It was painful and it made his eyes water. (Y/n) allowed him to adjust before pulling out and slamming back in. He found a rough rhythm until he felt the coil in his stomach snap and he filled his boyfriend to the brim.

"Holy shit." Sean laughed with pure pleasure as his boyfriend pulled out. (Y/n) laughed with him for a second before he got up and fetched a wash cloth and cleaned himself and Sean. Sean snuggled up to him and fell asleep. But (y/n) didn't, he was too worried about what Mark had to tell him.