Chapter Fourteen

Now...

(Y/n) had woken up after Sean and padded softly downstairs to find his boyfriend. When he entered the kitchen he found him with a kitchen knife. He turned around to face the taller man and with black eyes and a manic laugh, he slid the knife across his throat. (Y/n) screamed in terror as he watched blood pour from the wound. With a serial killer smile, he held the knife up to (y/n) before saying,

Your turn

Blood spewed from his mouth as he spoke. (Y/n) ran upstairs to the bedroom but didn't manage to shut the door in time. Thankfully Sean had, at some point, dropped the knife. This didn't stop him from hitting him and kicking him.

"No, no, no, no! Please Sean! Please stop!" A blood curdling scream ripped through the small room. Hot, thick blood pooled in his mouth. The metallic liquid seeped from his lips, trickling down his face and slowly coating his neck and t-shirt. Tears poured from his eyes, mixing with the blood and sweat coating his body. Through his eyelashes, he watched as his assailants fist rose high into the air again. A manic laugh filled every inch of the room which made him flinch. The fist collided with his face, causing a sickening crunch. Pain erupted across his face as he felt the skin above his eyebrow rip.

How many times do I have to tell you? The assailant screamed in face before raising his fist again. One punch, two punches and then a third. He felt his body collapse beneath him. A hand roughly gripped the hair and skin on the back of his head, he felt a sharp pop as hair was ripped from the roots of his scalp. His bruised and bloodied face was brought within inches of the other mans face, hot breath spread across his cheeks as a smile emerged on the others face.

My name is Anti

When he woke up, his head felt fuzzy. It was dark outside. He nervously looked around the room and established he was alone. Quietly he moved towards the bed to wear his phone had been on charge. He quickly scrolled through the contacts and his Marks name.

Ring, Ring

Ring, Ring

Wait. That ringing. It was in the house. The sound came from downstairs. He heard footsteps coming up the stairs. In agony, (y/n) shuffled back to where he woke up and pretended to still be unconscious.

I know you're awake It was Anti's voice, I sent him a message when you were on the floor unconscious from you saying that you were hurt. It only took him ten minutes to get here. Anti kissed his bruised cheek. The pain was unbelievable. Anti dragged his body up so he was standing and roughly pulled him downstairs to where Mark was tied up in the sitting room. It looked like Anti had beaten him too. His cheek was a deep purple. Anti threw him into the room not caring where he landed. His head cracked off of the marble hearth, he fell into an unconscious state again. Anti slammed the door.

"(Y/n)" Mark nudged him with his foot causing the man to stir. He pushed himself up revealing a new cut on his forehead. He ignored the pain and began untying Mark. He managed to catch him just in time to stop him from cracking his head again. This time he was unconscious for hours. Mark cradled his head in his lap, he used his t-shirt to soak up the blood pouring from his head. He has been attempting to convince Dark to come out but Dark had made it known that he didn't care. They were alone. The sun peaked through the blinds and (y/n) finally woke. His head was still in Marks lap and Mark had taken to stroking his hair. Not out of love or affection out of fear of losing him to Anti. Hopefully somebody would notice that both of them have not been seen in a day or so now.

Feeling (y/n) stirring, Mark snapped out of his daze and began to cry.

"I didn't think you were going to wake up. I can't get Dark to come out." Mark sounded fearful and panicked.

Well, I suppose I could join the fun

(Y/n) moved his head out of Darks lap, he was feeling so unwell, but like Mark said, Dark didn't care. At the sound of Darks voice, Anti came storming downstairs and violently opened the door and yelled,

Top of the morning to ya!