The move

Ashtons POV

"As soon as I saw her standing there I fell for her. Her blue eyes gaze into mine. Like the waves hitting the sand on a hot summers day" I say in a sad sappy voice. Trying not to laugh at how people actually say this stuff and mean it.

"How do you come up with all this sappy love stuff it's hilarious." My friend Calum says in between laughters.

" I'm just so romantic. I pick it up off stupid chick flicks that Audrey ,my girlfriend, makes me watch and then I recite them to her all she falls for it. I swear it's like taking candy from a baby. I say crappy shit and she makes out with me. It's a win-win for everyone am I right?" I nudge Calum as he smirks at my response.

" I better write this down so I can say it all to abbey and then I can get some action" he runs around the room In search for pen and paper. He then scribbles down notes as I say cheesy romantic shit.

I swear it works every time. Chicks dig it. Next week at school I'll try it on some stranger and see the outcome of it.

Sky's POV

"But dad I don't understand why I have to move to LA and live with mum. I don't want to go. I like it here in England and Im just starting my last year at school. I can't move now" I said throwing clothes into a suitcase.

" I know hunny but school doesn't start for another week so you have plenty of time to settle in at home with your mother and Veronica will be there too. She's in your year and she's only 2 years older than you. I'm sure your sister will help you fit in. You'll be fine. Now finish packing the rest of your stuff and go to sleep because it's really late and your flight leaves at 8 am tomorrow."

My dad says wrapping all my belongings into bubble wrap and then putting them into the box marked sky's room belongings.

I nod my head as I continue to put my clothes into the suitcase. I know why I'm moving but I'm not gonna say it because I don't want to fight with my dad the night before I leave so I brush it off. " Okay goodnight hunny I love you" my dad kisses my temple and exits my room leaving me alone with my thoughts and worries.

The reason dad is making me move is because I have depression and I don't really have friends. I'm 16 and instead of going to party's and getting wasted like a normal teenager I prefer to lock myself in my room and watch American horror story on repeat. My dad hates having a depressed teenager so he's shipping me off to my mum's. My sister Veronica is 18 and doing her last year in school this year as well. Me and Veronica used to be really close but then aaa we grew older I began to like different stuff and Veronica became really girly and we grew apart 4 years ago when are parents split up I stayed with dad in England and mum and Veronica moved to America we never stayed in touch. Veronica hates me and that's not going to change so I don't know what it's gonna be like tomorrow.

I finished packing and got into bed I lay there thinking about America. No one knows me there so I can be who ever I want,do what ever I want. My flight doesn't get in to late in American time so instead of mum getting me I'm supposed to get a cab to here house but I think I'll make a stop before going to here house I need to have a little shopping spree. I think of what shops I've heard about that are In America. There's forever 21 and Hollister and that's all I really know. I'll ask the cab driver to drive me to a shopping centre so I can buy some new clothes for my new image. I start to drift off to sleep. Tomorrows going to be along day. I start to fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up to my medicine by the pretty reckless blaring through my phone. I rub my eyes sleepily and turn my alarm off.

It's 6am I need to get ready and eat it's about half an hour drive to the airport.