Home sweet home

I wake up and there's still two hours till we land. I look over to my left to see luke watching something on his laptop. Wait a minute is he watching mean girls oh my god he is haha I love that movie.

"Want to watch it with me" he took out his headphones and paused the movie.

"Amm sure is that mean girls I love that movie. I never thought a guy would like it." I babble on. He begins to blush.

He move the laptop so I could see it as well. We watch mean girls ,which was so funny, until the flight attendant told us that we needed to put are seat belts back on because we will be landing in about 5 minutes.

"What time is it. I HAVNT changed the time zone on my phone yet." I ask Luke as I put my seatbelt on and pack away my laptop and belongings.

"Amm about 9pm" luke said checking his phone. Great I have afew hours before shops close. I think. I hope they close their shops at 12pm.

"Okay thanks. Hey luke do you know by any chance if there are clothes shops open at this time because I left most my clothes at home and need to go shopping." It was half the truth the bit about needing to go shopping was true at least.

"Amm yeah if you want I can bring you my parents said they left my car at the airport for me to drive home." He scratched the back of his neck.

I nodded my head accepting his offer because that would save me getting a cab.

" wait how old are you. You can't have your license already." I ask wondering how old this boy actually was.

"In America you can do your driving test at 16 and I'm 17 , yes I have my license" wow that's mental how you an get your license so young here cool.

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you for flying with us it had been a pleasure we hope to see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your day as I flight has landed in LA please watch your step as you exit the plane and please make sure you have all your belongings with you thank you all again and goodbye." The flight says through the intercom.

I grab my stuff and get up from my seat making sure I had everything. I waited for luke and we headed out yo his car.

"Ok what shop we going to then." Luke started the car and was pulling out of the parking space.

"Amm lets see hmm well what shop would have stuff like umm you know punk rock" I say abit embarrassed that I don't know any shops.

Luke nods and continues driving until we reach a shop that I'm not familiar with.Luke turns the engine off and got out. I quickly followed suit and we head into the store.

I look at some clothes. I pick up some black skinny jeans, one with a rip on the knee and just a bland pair of black ones. I grab some tee's and these really cool tights that have rips in them, a few pairs of ripped shorts, leather jackets, choke chains , bandanas, beanies, bracelets, boots, checked tops and afew ripped tops and singlets.

After I grab all that I look over at the make up section. I pick up a pallet of black eyeshadow, black lipstick,dark red lipstick, mascara and eyeliner.

I walk over to wear their were piercings. I had my belly button done and I want my nose pierced.there were some piercings that were fake so I grab some of those for my nose aswell as some nice belly button piercings.

After I grabbed everything I needed I handed it to the cashier with my credit card. Once that was done I grabbed all my bags and looked for luke who was by the door.

"Ready to go. Wow that's alot of stuff haha." He said as we walked out the shop as we walked I took in my surroundings see that there was a music shop across the way.