sly

"Ok now we have everything lets get back to my house" I say walking out of target making Luke wait outside so he wouldn't try stop me doing what I had planned. We start walking back to my house and sneek in through the back. When we get in Luke looks around my new room and then lies on my bed going on his phone. This gave my a perfect opportunity to check for a room online. They were all quite exspensive and I couldn't afford them

"Why you looking at apartments sky?" Luke asks looking up from his phone. Nothing gets past him does it."Sky your not running away are you, or are you planing to do something with what ever you got at target" Luke asks knowing me to well.

" I was planing on making my mum and veronica pay for what they've done, mostly veronica" I say looking at Luke who look upset."What did veronica do?" He asks looking at me with his brow frowed being utterly confused.

"she told me she was getting abused and I believed her but then when she went into the bathroom to have a shower I heared her on the phone telling abbey who dumb I was and I believed her stupid story" I tell Luke getting angry just thinking about it.

"well you can stay at mine for afew days till they forgive you or when you get on your feet if you want" I look into Lukes beautiful blue eyes. I know he's my best friend but I think I might like him. Is that bad? ugh I dont know any more.

"am yeah thanks, I should probably pack a bag of my nesscery things because I can always sneek in and get my things later" I grab a rucksake and start packing a few clothes,make up , hair things, chargers,phone laptop,shoesand earphones. I leave the bag by the door if needed we can make a run for it.

"Right lets start getting down to buisness. First we wreck veronica's room, then write on the walls and egg, oilet paper the house, ok lets get going" I say grabing the bag I got from target with all the things in.

We go up to veronica's room and start tearing posters up writting on everything on topping things over, well I did it Luke didnt want to do it. then we wrote on the walls things like "you should have remembered" or " you don't have much time before it ends" I got Luke to write things on high places where I couldn't reach. then we go outside and egg the place and throw toilet roll everywhere like you see in the movies.8

"oih what are you kids up to?" my neighbour shouted noticing us."shit run" Luke says running around to the back of my house with me following him. I grab my bag and make a rn for it before the police were called.

We keep running till we get to lukes house. I felt that I might not be welcome at Luke's house after the whole suspension thing especially since Luke's mom works at the school and is supposable my maths teacher which I would've n if I didn't punch Kayla in the face whoops but it was worth it.
"My mom is on e way home,she just text me" Luke says bringing me out of my train of thought. I just smile. I hope she lets me stay and isn't strict.
"Hey lukey I'm home" Luke's mom calls shouting the front door. This was the time to face her and see if I can stay.
"In the sitting room with sky" Luke calls back as she enters the room.
I expected her to look angry at me but when she saw me she gave a big smile and pulled me in for a hug. "so your the famous sky, my role model, lukes been going on about. It's so nice to finally meet you. I'm your biggest fan after that hit and run you did on kayla thank you for that she was doing my head in" she says laughing. I stand there shocked that she was saying these things and shes a teacher.

"Luke why did you never tell me you had an epic mother!!!!" I ask him smiling after I came out of shock. Luke shrugs and laughs."come on I'll get you something to eat dearie" she says leading us into the kitchen and makes coffee and a sandwich for everyone.

"now sky tell me what made you punch sky, was it her annoying voice or the hair flipping thing she did because that always annoyed me" she ask pouring me out a cup of coffee. I liked her more and more every second.