Secrets are never good

Authors note: I added the last chapter to this one to make it longer incase you get confused xx:)
Lukes POV
🐧Penguin God🐧:
Where did you go I waited by your locker and you never came :( thought we were hanging out :'(
Coolest punk rock girl you'll ever meet, 💞sky💞 :
Am I felt sick and went home. Sorry I never text I fell asleep.:/ I meet your girlfriend today kayla. She's in my german class, she sits beside me. She's really cool I guess. Luke why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend :(
Shit shit shit why the fuck does kayla have to be in sky's class and sit beside her. I have to think of a lie and fast
🐧penguin God🐧:
Kayla isn't my gf well she was. We broke up during the summer but she's not over me but I'm way over her. I swear Sky nothing is going on. If there was Id tell you, Sky your my best friend I'd tell you anything:) luv ya <3
I can't let Sky know that I'm with kayla then she'll never wanna be with me. Shit kayla is gonna tell Sky I know she will. Sky will probably say luke told me your not together and then kayla will freak. I'm only with kayla because she's the most popular girl and I'm the most popular guy in school and the most popular girl & guy always go out and if you don't People start to think that you shouldn't be popular. I can't afford not to be popular.Kayla is pretty damn she's beautiful but I just don't fancy her.
Coolest punk rock girl you'll ever meet, 💞Sky💞 :
Oh right sorry it's just when she said it she seemed genuine:/ ino you'd tell me anything and I'd tell you anything because that's what bffs do luv ya 2 ❤️ I'm so glad I meet you at the airport😘
After I read sky's text I have a huge smile. I'm so glad we're best friends. I decide to play some of my guitar for awhile.
*beep beep* I pick up my phone thinking that Sky text me again but it wasn't her. It was kayla
👙Kayla👙: hey Lukey 😘 how are you babe. I HAVNT seen you since you left for London with the boys😢 I've missed you.❤️ you should come over soon
Ughhh fuck off kayla i don't want to talk to you. I decide to ignore the text and text Calum instead asking for advice.
* hey cal so you wanna come over* ( * means talking on phone)
* yeah sure luke I'll be there in a hour *
I hang up the phone and set the ps4 up with Fifa. I leave the controllers on my bed and go downstairs and grab some biscuits,crisps,sweets and cans of coke. I bring them up to my room and put them on my coffee table. I start my homework doing the minimum I can before Calums here I absolutely hate homework.
"I'm here" calum walks into my room and seats down making himself at home eating a bag of crisps and having a can of coke.
"Cal what you think of sky" I ask nervously trying to get straight to the point.
"Amm well to be honest she's kinda weird especially wearing those weird clothes and make up. I think that she's a weirdo" Calum says casually. My face drops and I feel hurt that one of my best friends doesn't like the girl I fancy.
"Am cal what if I liked her?" I bit my lip and put my lip ring between my teeth.
"Then you can't be with her because you won't be popular anymore" I begin to get upset about what calum is saying and he notices
"Well that might not happen I'm just think the worst it could be fine luke. I just don't like her but to be honest I don't know her like you" I smile abit
"I've only known her afew days cal" I chuckle
"Yeah but you are both so comfortable with each other. Your friends
"Best friends" I mutter under my breath hoping he wouldn't hear.

I grab a ps controller and so does calum. I decide to change subject and play fifia. I was winning the start with 6-3 at half time I was sure I would win I was 4 goals ahead of calum but out of no where he does this trick with his legs and scores another 6 goals bringing to score to 6-9 with calum winning. We played afew more games including grand theft auto, call of duty, assents creed, halo and more. We order pizza and decided calum was staying the night even thought we had school tomorrow.
" Luke, Calum can stay as long as you go to bed at a decent hour and aren't up all hight ok boys i mean it or else he wont be staying a school night again." my mum warns us we agree knowing she doesn't make an empty threat.
👙kayla👙: luke I miss you I'm coming over
"Ughh cal kayla is coming she just text" I huff as I lie on my bed cuddling calum. He lifts his head to look at me.
"But I don't like kayla all she wants is for you to make out with her and then I'll be third wheel." He pouts.
I grab my laptop and log onto a website called WATTPAD where people make books. There's some really good ones. I was looking at fanfiction for a nirvana one when I saw the name 5 seconds of summer.
"Calum we have fanfiction written about us cal omg cal omg is this real omg omg omg" I jump up and down with calum screaming. Yes luke hemmings was fangirling.
I click onto it and go onto a luke fanfiction. It's so weird seeing loads of them. I read one book. It was very interesting I couldn't put it down. It's kinda creepy how realistic the book is compared to my life. There was one scene where I was with my girlfriend and we were making out. I saw there were 35 comments. I click them to see what they were saying.
# throws holy water over you#
# Liz does not approve luke#
#what would Liz think#
# throws holy bible at them#
I was laughing my head off at the comments. I decided to copy and paste the paragraph and comments to a text to my mum.
I send it and show calum the comments. We were i fits of laughter when my mom walked in with a holy bible and holy water. She throws the bible at us and sprays holy water over us.
"Liz does not approve boys. What would Liz think" she says. Me and calum burst into laughter over this.
"Lukey I'm here" kayla shouts up the stairs. Me and calum roll are eyes simultaneously and my mum sighs. We all don't like Kayak much she's really annoying and too perky. My mum leaves and goes downstairs. Kayla runs into my room and embraces me into a tight hug. "Save me" I mouth to calum as he try's to hold in his sniggering. He decides to watch TV while kayla was here.
Me and kayla ,mostly kayla, we're talking forc awhile but I got bored and decided to shut her up. I crash my lips inyo hers and she responds immediately kissing me hungrily. I slow it down abit. Not being into it. I hear footsteps and open my eyes to see who was there while I still made out with kayla. Is it bad that I wish it was Sky I was making out with. My mom pops her head in the door.
"Liz does not approve" she mouths and leaves. I think this is gonna be a normal thing for her to do now. I burst out laughing inyo kaylas mouth and she pulls away.
"What's so funny" she knits her eyebrows together.
"Nothing you won't get it" I say the last bit quietly to myself.
"Kayla I don't mean to be rude butits time you go home." My mum says knowing I don't like kayla and Calum's downstairs probably messing around with holly. Holly is absolutely in love with calum but his going out with abbey and we all said that we can't go out with each other's sisters.
So no going out with :
Holly
Valerie : Ashtons sister
Emma : Calum's sister
And Michael is an only child.
kayla gets up and leaves not even saying bye. Someone's in a fucking mood.
"Mum, can I have the boys over tomorrow and holly can hav the girls over please it be like a big sleepover and we'll all get along considering most hol's friends are the boys sister and then katie but I like katie she's funny please please please" I ramble on putting on my best puppy dog eyes and pout.
"Huh fine but no fighting okay luke go tell holly and the boys." I jump up and down with glee and my mum rolls her eyes and walks off.
"Holly calum come here and stop flirting" I yell. They run upstairs both blushing like mad. I laugh at them knowing they were flirting
"Holly, mum said that I can have cal,Mikey and ash over tomorrow and you can hav the girls over but only like 3 or 4 because I'm only having that may" she smiles and hugs me. I knew she'd love it. " Aswell we can't fight and have to all get along and we can all sleep in the sitting room" I smile and pull them into a group hug. We all scream like girls , well holly is a girl so that's an exception,
I text the boys telling them and there all coming.i wonder who holly will bring I guess I'll just wait and see.
-
-
School dragged on forever considering it was Friday and I couldn't wait for the boys to come over after school. I was with Sky all day being flirty and friendly because she's my best friend and I like her deal with it.As soon as the bell rings I run out of the school.
"See ya later motherfuckers!" Sky yells running as fast as she could out after saying bye to me.
I walk over to Ashton's car. Everyone was waiting for me. We all pile in and head to mine. Holly was getting a lift home with one of the girls. They weren't here yet so I decided to set things up.
"Tight boys get the pillows,blankets and stuff from holly's and my room and set them up on the floor. I'll get food. They run upstairs and grab all the things and lay them on the floor and prop the pillows up leaning on the front of the. Couch. I grab a share bag of Doritos and pour them into a bowl grabing sweets,coke,more crisps,etc and setting them on the table. I also get afew DVDs and stack them by the TV for later. Just as we sat down I here holly coming in
"Right boys were here and we have fresh meat" Emma yells coming into the sitting room and lying on the blankets followed by four girls.
"Ok so we have katie, Emma,Valerie who you already know obviously and the newest addition Sky."what Sky was here I should've know holly would bring her. Shit. I looked shocked when Sky looks me I the eyes I try hide it snd smile. I run up to her and throw her over my shoulder.
"Luke you faggot put me down" she fights to get out my grip. I laugh at her and everyone else stands there shocked, mostly the girls, that I'm so close to her. I walk over to the couch and put her down I lie my head on her lap and everyone sirs on the floor.
"I guess you two know each other then" Valerie chuckles grabing a coke and passing one around one everyone.
"Yeah me and Lukey here. Set on the way here from England and we've been friends ever since." Sky pinches my checks and I smile innocently.
"No Sky. We're not friends " I say with a serious tone. She looks at me with confusion and sadness. Holly and calum also look confused. Both knowing I lyk her.
"We're best friends" I jump up from her lap and pull her inyo a cuddling position smiling at her. Her face fills with happiness.
"Okay what movie we watching" Michael says with annoyance in his tone.
"Mean girl" both me and Sky say in sink.she smiles up at me.you don't know how bad I wanna kiss her right now.
"You like mean girls" Sky asked astonished by my choice. I nod blushing like mad. Holly puts the DVDs in and it plays. Through the whole movie me and Sky whisper the lines to each other.
"On Wednesday we wear pink" I whisper.
Calum pauses the movie and turns to me and Sky along with everyone one else looking at us.
"We're trying to watch the fucking movie stop flirting with each other whispering the lines because we can all hear you" calum says smirking as Sky hides her face in my chest.
"Just fucking kiss her already. We all know you want to" holly says wiggling her eyebrows. Sky puts her face deeper into my chest. I flip holly off and hug Sky.
"Don't listen to them their just jealous of are amazing friendship" I whisper into sky's ear as calum presses play for the last scene before the movies over. 10 minutes later the credits roll on the screen. Holly turns it off and turns around to everyone.
"Right truth or dare gather round children." Holly gestures us to get into a circle.
"I don't really like this game" Sky says only loud enough for me to hear.
"Why"
"Because I always end up with really bad dares like last time I played this at a party I was dared to break into are school nude" I look at her in shock wow intense dare.
"Intense Jesus don't worry if you don't like the dare tell me and I'll make sure they stop ok." I grab her hand and intertwine it with mine as we sit down. Katie,me,Sky,holly,emma,Valerie,Mikey,cal and ash all in a circle.
"Ok luke your first truth or dare" katie smirks at me. She's known me forever and she obviously knows I'm gonna pick dare.
"Dare" I say in a duh tone.
"Hmmmm" she rubs her imaginary beard.
"I dare you to kiss sky" I blush and squeeze sky's hand asking if she's okay with it. She squeezes back agreeing. I wanted to kiss her and katie really helped.
I tun to sky and lean in i rash my lips into hers. I swear there was definitely fireworks. We boke after afew minutes, I pout from loss of her lips. She pokes her tongue out at me.
"Guys I have a better idea. Since we just kinda meet sky, we should do 21 questions on her." Sky smiles and nods and everyone agrees. We go around the circle clockwise staing with katie
" middle name"
"Sofia" she mumbles
"Favourite colour" I ask even though I knew it was blue.
"Blue" she smiles
" When was your first boyfriend." Holly asks. Sky tenses up abit but relaxed straight away as if it never happened.
"Never had one" she blushes and holly and I both gasp.
"A girl like you, a gorgeous girl like you has never ever had a boyfriend ever" holly asks astonished
"I'm far from gorgeous, that's the reason I wear this punk rock outfit. I used to wear normal clothes and get bullied so I thought I'd do a badass image so people like me. I'm into punk rock stuff but was to sanded to dress like it incase I got bullied more but no one knows me here so no biggy" she smiles brushing it off.
" your first kiss" emma asks changing the subject. Sky tenses
Up again
"You don't have to answer it's ok" I whisper but she begins to speak.
"Amm luke" she whispers. I don't think I even heard her.
"What you say speak louder" emma says cupping her ear to gesture she didn't hear.
"I said luke was my first" wait what I was her first but she was such a good kisser and what how what.
"I was your first really" I ask and she nods putting her head into my tshirt.
" Ok am what's the worse thing you ever done." Valerie asks
"Easy am I was in juvey for breaking into my school nude, shop lifting,under age drinking, under age driving and possession of drugs." Wow I like this girl more every second. She's so badass. Everyone laughs when she says about breaking into school nude.
" why you break into your school nude?" Mickey chukles. Sky begins to relax again.
" I was dared at a party so I did it because I never back out of a dare no matter what. Never went to a party after that, it was my first and probably last" she smiles
"What did you shoplift" alum asks. I think he is getting to like her.
"A designer handbag full of makeup,purse,jewellery and perfume." She says laughing
"Who do you like" ashton asks. Me say me please say me me me me.
"I don't know if I really like anyone."
Sky's POV
"Who do you like" ashton asks. I like luke. I like luke. I really like him but his my best friend and probably would never go out with me.
"I don't know if I really like anyone." Im lying
The rest of the questions were about home, England that kind of stuff.
It was about 3am, holly,katie, emma,Michael, Ashton and Valerie were asleep. On the floor.
"Omg you have the newest fifia oh my fucking god we're playing it. Shut the fuck up and sit down." I spot Fifa on the floor I run over and connect the ps4, grab 3 controllers and push luke to sit on the couch with me and calum.
" You like Fifa but most girls don't like Fifa and there all like ️ps and Xbox are boring I wanna go shopping" calum puts on a white girls void and flips his pretend hair. Me and luke laugh.
"Do I look like most girls calum, I listen to punk rock, wear ripped clothes, skateboard to school, eat as much as I can, with American horror story's, love horror and like shooting films and have a ps4 at home" I point to myself telling them what I do and they look at me wide eyed.
"You have a ps4 , skateboard and like horror,shooting films and AHS (American horror story's)" luke asks I nod and stat the game.
"Ok I'll be nice you two against me because it's not fair if we leave sky on her own." Calum says being generous. I laugh because I can't wait to see thei faces when I beat them.
"Yeah no, you two against me and prepared to be whipped losers" I laugh as I start the game already winning 2~0
"I win losers" I do my happy dance.
"Your really good" calum says putting his hands up in defeat.
After I rub it there faces some more we decided we should go to sleep as it was 4am. After giggling at stupid things because we were over tired we managed to all fall asleep. All in all it was a great day for me.
I woke up to a arm draped around my waist. I wiggle to my side to see who's arm it was, it was Luke's. I try to untangle myself from him but he tightens his grip. His eyes are still tightly shut. I look around to see if anyone was awake but they were all sound asleep. I decide to give in and lie down still cuddling with Luke. I grab my phone and turn the camera on taking a few pics of Luke and some with both of us. I turn the camera around and took pics of the sleeping bodies. I could use these to my advantage some time. I lie back down and decide to try sleep for awhile. I wake up to the smell of bacon and something heavy on my chest. I try to sit up but I can't, I open my eyes and see a smiley Luke sitting on me and everyone else talking in the kitchen.
"Luke what the fuck are you doing get off me, I cant breathe" I gasp for air being abit overdramatic about it. He just laughs and helps me up. The smell of bacon lingers into my nose making my mouth water.
"I made you a bacon and sausage sandwich" Luke smiles.
"Actually I made it but Luke is trying to be romantic and take the credit" emma laughs and so does everyone ,including me, except Luke who stood there blushing.
"Right where's my food then slaves and I want tea." I click my fingers pretending to be rich. Luke plays along getting my food and setting it on the table , holly pulls a chair out for me while luke boils the kettle.