Chapter 5

(Todoroki POV)

Before the conversation could continue, other students started filing in, followed by Tenya Iida, shouting and instructing everyone to sit down in their seats: "Everyone sit down and be quiet, Mr Aizawa will be here soon! We must upkeep his expectations and res- BAKUGO, RESPECT THE SCHOOLS FURNITURE, WE DO NOT SIT ON DESKS, IT IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE FOR"

I saw Midoriya giggle to himself at these remarks. His cute giggle mad me smile, accompanied by my cheeks apparently lighting up. Ururaka caught onto this.

"Hey Shoto, what're you smiling at?!, I don't think I have ever seen you smile before..."

My face dropped and went back to its monotone self. Hearing Ururaka speak to me made Midoriya turn around. Uh oh. I had made eye contact again. This time I didn't want to look away. My cheeks lit up again, causing Ururaka to repeat the question.

"Nothing, just thinking to myself..."

"Oh yeah? whatcha blushing at then? Pretty boyyy?" she responded.

I hid my face hoping I wouldn't have to answer. However, this time Midoriya was joining in the conversation:

"Haha come on Ururaka, no need to push, we don't want to scare him away."

He looked down at me and smiled. That damned smile. I could look at it all day, if only I had the chance.

(Midoriya POV)

Mine and Todoroki's conversation was cut short again when people began filling into the classroom. I turned around so that I didn't burden him if he wanted to speak to someone else. This was until I heard Ururaka teasing him. I saw him blushing, it made me smile for some reason. This triggered an idea in my mind though that maybe he liked Ururaka instead of Momo. Why did that idea make me jealous?

Was it true that I was catching feelings for Todoroki? Before I knew it, I had jumped up to stop Ururaka from teasing him. Was this my body's way of saying that I was jealous or was I just being a good friend? I smiled at Todoroki as I stopped Ururaka. My heart let out a little flutter and his face went a little more red. Maybe he was just embarrassed.

Iida was still telling everyone to sit down and as we all did, Mr Aizawa slid the door open and muttered to us: "get your costumes and come with me."

Everyone cheered and got excited, wondering what we were going to be doing. When everyone was changed, we were led onto training ground beta.

"Today you're going to be put into pairs and are going to be fighting each other to get some training in. I will pick the teams from random.

They are as follows:

Team 1: Katsuki Bakugo and Mina Ashido

Team 2: Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki

Team 3: Mezou Shoji and Kyoka Jiro

Team 4: Ochacko Ururaka and Tenya Iida

Team 5: Minora Mineta and Rikidou Sato

Team 6: Fumikage Tokoyami and Kouji Koda

Team 7: Tsuyu Asui and Denki Kaminari

Team 8: Ejiro Kirishima and Hanta Sero

Team 9: Momo Yauyorozu and Toru Hagakure

Team 10: Yuuga Auyama and Mashirao Ojiro

These teams will pick from a hat to see who they are against. Each match will last 30 minutes. They can either put these handcuffs *holds up multiple pairs of handcuffs* on their opponents or can immobilise them. If I think the competitors are going to far, I will stop it before it can. Any questions? *Mineta raises hand* No? Good, Lets begin.

The teams that will be against each other are, again, as follows:

Team 1 v Team 7,

Team 2 v Team 3,

Team 9 v Team 4,

Team 5 v Team 8,

Team 6 v Team 10.

Mineta sighed, knowing that he was not teamed up with a girl and was not fighting one either.

"Let the games begin!" Announced Aizawa.