Chapter 9

(Todoroki's POV)

The next day, as I was on my way to school, Todoroki stood in the same place we met before. He was distracted, picking blossom off the trees above him. Wow, what a beautiful sight. As I got closer, he noticed me.

"Lets go shall we?" I asked.

"Woah, woah, woah, not so fast there." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back with a twirl. "You can't kiss me the way you did last night and not do anything about it now."

"I'm not sure what you're on about," I said with a smirk so he'd kiss me again.

"Oh yeah?"
"Yep, no clue"

"Well, we'll have to change that then."

He grabbed my by my waist, hoisted me up to his stomach and as I wrapped my legs around his own waist, he kissed me with more passion than the night before. Wow. He held me there for a while, staring into my eyes. I stared back and would do it all day if I could. As he slowly put me down he teased me: "Well I hope you remember that one because you're not getting it again," he said looking down at me.

"We'll see about that," I joked back.

<< Time skip again to the end of the day :) >>

As we were walking out of school again, Todoroki gently grabbed me by my wrist down a road I hadn't been down before. He pulled me close to him and said, demandingly, "you're coming my house tonight and I don't care what you say."

My face lit up more. The dominance and confidence he asserted made my heart flutter. It's like he was everything I was not. Confident, assertive and the dominance is an extra positive. As we walked to his house, he grabbed my hand, and kissed it ever so gently. "I love you," he reminded me, making me blush again.

I turned to him, "I never knew I could feel this way about a boy but then you came and swept me off my feet, and I will forever be grateful."

When we got to his house, I was introduced to his siblings, Fuyumi and Natsuo. They were nice, funny, playful and inviting. "This is my boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya," he said out of nowhere.

The two siblings stopped what they were doing and looked over at me. I looked up at Todoroki and smiled. I liked that title, it made me warm inside, like it was mine and I was meant to have it. I looked over at the other two and gave an innocent smile. They walked over to me. Uh oh, was I about to be kicked out? Shouted at? Beaten up?

They both looked at each other, then looked at me and started to bend down to make eye contact.

"He's adorable and I'm glad you've finally connected with someone," said Fuyumi, boosting my confidence a little.

"If you ever hurt him..." continued Natsuo, "I can't do much because my quirk isn't to strong, but boy if it was..."

I gulped.

"I still wouldn't do anything because from what I've heard today, you don't seem like you do that, and it seems like Shoto really likes you."

Todoroki rolled his eyes and giggled. "come on Midoriya, lets go upstairs."

He holds my hand and leads me upstairs. I look down to smile at his bother and sister, they make kissing faces mockingly and I can't help but laugh a little.

We Fell In Love (A Tododeku Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें