Chapter 16

This gets a bit saucy again I guess lol

(Midoriya's POV)

"Well then," I stuttered, "Um mom, you know Todoroki. Well we-"

"OH IZUKU I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU WERE GOING TO GET TOGETHER!!!" she said, pure excitement pouring from her lips.

I turn around to Shoto who had a small smile on his mouth. I already knew what he was thinking "YoU'rE nOt A vErY gOoD lIaR AnYwAy Midoriya," I thought in his voice. I roll my eyes playfully at him, smiling and then turn around to my mother.

"Thanks mom," I giggled. "We have to go though, Todoroki's taking me somewhere special," a grin came over my face as I said it.

As we walk away from my house, my mother waving us goodbye, Todoroki grabs my hand, intertwining his fingers in my own, I thought about this moment, knowing I had to treasure it.

We walked past the beautiful trees that were still dropping pink blossoms next to our feet; the ones that united us together in the very beginning. We spoke about the things that we loved in the world. I mentioned Katsudon as he mentioned his cold soba; and of course we both mentioned each other.

<time skip because this is boring for you to read and boring for me to write :) >

(Midoriya's POV)

When we got back to my house my mom had gone to work, she sometimes worked nightshifts on the weekend ( I never understood how she did it). This meant it was just me and Todoroki in the house. As we both took our shoes off and put on our slippers, I suggested we could watch a film in the main room. I turn around and ask him if he had anything he wanted in particular.

"You," he said with a dominant tone.

I hid my face as it began to blush.

He grabbed my throat and pushed me onto the couch, my slippers falling off as I fell. He caressed my inner thigh whilst kissing my neck. I felt my heart racing. He moved up to my face and made eye contact with me, our breath blending together. "You ready?" he asked, a glint in his eye.

I nodded quietly, not knowing what he was going to do. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and began to pull it up my chest and slowly over my head. He then pinned my arms down. I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. He stuck his tongue out and slowly moved it down my chest. I felt my heart beating even faster. How did this feel so good.

I tried to move to kiss him back but he just held my wrists down tighter. He stopped his tongue at my abs and looked up at me again. My face was hot and I could feel the pleasure coursing through my veins. He laughed seductively and let go of my wrists.

He hooked his hand around my belt and pulled me onto him. I grabbed his hair and began to kiss him. I couldn't stop myself. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it onto the ground next to us. The room grew hotter and hotter, our bodies heating it up. He pushed me away from himself and smirked. Damn that smirk, that sexy smirk. As I go to jump back at him to kiss him, he held his distance, still smirking at me.

I looked at him confused. He stood up and looked down at me, asserting dominance. He looked even further down, at my crotch and begins to giggle. I look down and see I may have got a little too excited. I'd let this boy do anything to me....