Chapter 10

This one gets a little saucy lol

(Midoriya's POV)

When we get upstairs, Todoroki leads me to his room and opens the door. Wow, it was so neat and tidy. His bed was in the corner next to the window. A work table sat in the opposite corner accompanied by a chair. A wardrobe stood a few ft away from it. He motions me to sit down on his bed. I hesitate, still admiring his room. He stood up again and pulls me over, pushing me onto the bed. I look up at him, admiring his cute face and his sparkling eyes. Wow.

(Todoroki's POV)

I pulled him onto my bed, and stared down at his face, his beautiful freckles being lit up by his bright red cheeks. I leant down and kissed his cheek slowly, moving down to his neck. He giggled, making me look up. I kissed his soft lips, making him go bright red again. I hear a shout from downstairs: " We have to go shopping, we'll be back in around 2 hours, don't wreck the house while we're gone!"

I smiled and looked back at Izuku. "Perfect."

"We seem to be all alone," he smirked, making me smile too.

I pin his arms down with my hands and begin to kiss his neck again. He groans a little in joy. I smile and carry on, placing small kisses on his neck, slowly moving down to his chest. He manages to flip me round and sits on my stomach. He pulls my face closer to his own, planting a small kiss on my lips. He goes to pull away but I bring my face closer to his again and kissed him slowly. His lips were inviting, beckoning me to stay. He followed my lead and copied what I had done. He slowly began to move down my neck, kissing me left and right.

I forgot about the outside world. Forgot about everyone and everything. As my heart begins to race faster, I accidentally activate my quirk on both sides, shocking Midoriya, causing him to stumble back and fall off the bed. I snap back into reality and realised what had just happened. My left side had taken over more than my right. NO, DID I BURN HIM?!?!

Please Izuku be alright.