Chapter 8

(Midoriya's POV)

It was eventually time to go home. I asked Todoroki if he wanted to walk with me again today.

"Of course I will, I've got to look after you remember, maybe I can even walk you home?" he asked, looking down at me.

"I'd love that, but are you sure it won't be too much of a hassle or a burden?"

"Oh come on Midoriya, you could never cause me a hassle or a burden. I loved taking care of you today, I don't mind doing it for a bit longer," he said with an easing tone.

Wow, I've never felt so welcome or comfortable. I need this boy in my life. I need to tell him how I feel.

<<Time skip to when they got home because I don't know what to writ and don't want to bore you with some waffle>>

(Todoroki's POV)

When we got to Midoriya's door, I was flooded with mixed emotions, some happy that he was safe at home and some sad that we couldn't be together for much longer. As he opened the door, he was greeted by his mother.

"Oh hi dear, you must be Shoto Todoroki, I've heard a lot about you!"

"All good things I hope," I said trying not to blush.

"Oh of course, I haven't heard a single bad thing about you," she replied

My efforts were quashed and my face lit up.

"Thank you for taking care of him, the lady that took care of him, Recovery Girl I think her name was, wouldn't let me take him home and wouldn't let me stay there over night. How about to thank you for your efforts, you come in and have dinner?"

I looked over at Midoriya to see his opinion on what I should do. He showed a small, yet cute smile and nodded his head slightly.

"Sure I'd love to," I smiled, thankfully.

"Great, I've heard your favourite is soba, cold?"

I looked down at Midoriya again who was now rubbing the back of his neck and blushing out of embarrassment. I gave him a little giggle for remembering the small details about me. I love this boy.

(Midoriya's POV)

My mother invited Todoroki in for dinner today after he walked me home. It was nice, he laughed and smiled a lot more than usual, which made my heart melt. As the sun was setting, Todoroki eventually had to go home so his sister didn't worry.

As I saw him out and walked him to the door, he thanked me for a lovely night. Although I think mine was better because I had an excuse to look into those beautiful mis-matched eyes.

I stood on the doorstep so I could see him walk down the path, but as the door slowly shit behind me, Todoroki stared at me, as if he could se into my soul. He took a few steps closer to me and whispered in my ear.    "Oh, one more thing."   He brought his face from next to my ear so it was right in front of mine. Slowly, he got closer and closer and perched his lips onto my own. The were warm and soft.

My eyes widened, not knowing what to do. I thought he liked Momo. I thought he was straight?! He pulled back after he realised I wasn't kissing back.

"Oh, I'm sorry Midoriya, I didn't mean to- I just needed to kiss you, I want you and I know you're into Ururaka but I couldn't hold it in any longer. I love you Izuku and if you don't love me back, that's fine, I just need you in my life. I need you here." He began to trail off and blush violently. As he looked up slowly, I couldn't help but smile. Those eyes, they were beautiful, contrasting each other, yet working in perfect harmony.

I whispered, "Todoroki."

He looked up at me, still blushing.

"I need you with me. I thought you liked Momo so I tried to restrict myself but after what you just did, I can't help it," I dragged his face towards my own and kissed him slowly. I could feel his quirk taking over as I felt his right side getting colder but his left getting hotter at the same time. I could stay like this forever. This boy completes me.