Chapter 14

(Todoroki's POV)

As he asked the question and continued to interrogate him, I kept my eyes down, not knowing what to do. Eventually, I pull my head out of my hands and looked at my father's face. I could see the humour in his eyes, but out of fear, Izuku couldn't.

He was toying with him... Was he okay with the fact we are dating? He seemed to be happy enough to make him pancakes, although he place the plate down rather aggressively, I think it's all part of the act...?

"Come on Daddd, don't tease him"

Izuku looked over at me in confusion and relief. I get up and walk over to him to whisper in his ear. "He knows." I continue walking to get myself some tea and watch the rest of the act unfold.

Endeavour stood there smirking, whilst Izuku sat there still confused and scared. Endeavour burst out laughing, his joy being expressed through the flames coming from his facial hair. He got up and walked over to Izuku who still sat there in disbelief as he got picked up in a big hug.

(Midoriya's POV)

"AHHHH YOU SEEM TO MAKE MY SHOTO HAPPY SO I'LL WELCOME YOU IN WITH OPEN ARMS!!!!" He leaned in closer to my ear. "If you hurt him, I'll rain hellfire on you and will go after the man you admire most in the world."
"Who? Shoto?" I questioned, gaining a confused look from both, Endeavour and his son.

"Smart move," he whispered, "But if you hurt that boy, you'll have hell to pay."

Putting me down slowly after almost suffocating me, I took a few steps back to get some air. After breakfast was over, Endeavour got dressed and told us that he had to leave to meet with the other pro-heroes. After he walked out the door and began his walk down the path, Shoto grabbed my hands and led me back upstairs into his room, just like he did before we fell asleep whilst watching a film the night before.

I could tell he was feeling a mix of emotions, the main ones I cold make out were nervousness, relief and excitement. But why was he nervous. Maybe the dream he had? He never fully explained it. Maybe he would just rather not speak about it.

I continued to follow his lead with him guiding me by my hand. He pushed me onto the bed, but this time, he didn't take out his laptop, he wasn't starting up a film. What's happening..?