Chapter 12

(Midoriya's POV)

I felt Shoto starting to struggle and mutter. It wakes me up a bit. I turn around to look at his face. He was crying "please Izuku," he murmured "please be okay."

Just as I was about to shake him to wake him up, he jumped up and began to hyperventilate. He was covered in a cold sweat, something I'd never seen happen to him. I touch his back to try and comfort him, but he jumps as my hand touched his skin.

He turns around and looks me in the eyes, tears forming heavily in his own.

"YOU'RE OKAY!" he exclaims, his tears now rolling down his cheek and hitting his leg. He grabbed me and squeezed me as hard as he could. "I'm so sorry"

"You didn't do anything Shoto, you were dreaming! What's wrong...?" I spluttered whilst being somewhat suffocated.

"I b-burned you, I'm so sorry, I-I never meant to. It just t-took over," he sobbed.

I pushed him away from me slowly and gently, looked him in the eyes and kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry Shoto, it was just a dream, look, I'm okay"

He looked up and wiped away his tears, inspecting my body.

"It's ok, I'm fine, lets go back to sleep." I switched positions so that he was now lying on my chest.

Soon enough, I heard his small, adorable snores. His heart was regulating again, he'd calmed down and had fallen asleep. The rhythmic patters of his breath slowly but surely sent me to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up on my own. I was in his bed but he was gone. I stood up, put my shirt on and made my way downstairs. It was a Saturday so we didn't have to go to U.A today.

"Ooooh what's that smell," I said, taking a big whiff of the air. "Smells amazing"

As I walked into the kitchen, I wasn't greeted by the person I was expecting. Shoto was sat on the stool in the kitchen, head in his hands.

"Nice to meet you properly Izuku Midoriya, my name is Enji.

My heart stopped. No. Endeavour. He was stood in the kitchen and turned around to look at me. Does he know about me and Shoto?! Did Fuyumi or Natsuo tell him?!