Chapter 15

(Todoroki's POV)

I wanted this boy. His hair after he had just woke up, teaming up with his freckles and slightly pink cheeks. It was all enticing; He was effortlessly enticing. I jumped onto him, pinning him down and kissing his cheek. I pulled his face towards me so I could kiss his lips. My heart started pounding. I need him.

"T-Todoroki..."

I stopped and looked down at him. Oh no, I was I pressuring him into something he didn't want to do?... He looked up at me with those adorable, vibrant green eyes.

"S-sorry," I stuttered back. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or force you into something, I'm sorry"

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting up. "You never told me what that dream was about. It looks like it's still affecting you. I know it scared you but do you want to tell me about it?"

How did he know it was still affecting me, I was trying to hide it and move past it. I looked down and started fiddling with my fingers.

"W-we were together," I said, slowly looking at him; "we were here, in the room but things got a little crazy and we were having a little fun, but... but then my quirk, it, it took over. You were startled and fell back..."

He was listening intently, with sympathy in his eyes.

I continued, "you fell off the bed, holding your arm, but it wasn't burnt when I thought it could have been. When I saw you were okay, I went downstairs to get some water. When I came back up, your face, it was all burnt." Tears began to form in my eyes again. "I-I-I never meant to hurt you Izuku, I never want to hurt you," tears falling down my face now. "I'm so so sorry"

Midoriya began to giggle a little. "You're upset because you had a dream about something that never happened?"

I looked at him again, wiping my eyes but still feeling regret.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me ever so gently, "I know you'd never hurt me, it's okay, there's no need to be afraid or tense when I'm around. I'm going to be your knight in shining armour like you were for me!" he said whilst flexing his muscles.

I giggled at the sight of this. He's the only one that's been able to make me laugh in a while. My tension slowly flowed away as Izuku pulled me onto his chest and embraced me in his arms. The rhythmic beating of his heart and the slow flow of his breathing soothed me.

(Midoriya's POV)

He had gone back to sleep. No doubt he was exhausted. It was nice having him with me, to hold, he was soft and adorable.

Hours had passed and Shoto was still asleep. That nightmare must've really took a toll on him. I pull my phone and look at the time.  12:49. I'm glad it was the weekend. I got to spend all day with him, the best it could ever be. As I went to put my phone, back down, Shoto started to shuffle and groan a little. Damn, I must've woken him up when I took my phone out.

" Izuku?.... you're still here?" I heard him murmur.

"Yeah It's me, I'm here. I'll always be here." I replied whilst stroking his hair gently.

"What's the time" he groaned whilst rubbing his eyes.

"12:50," I said back to him.

"I s'pose it's time to get up then" he replied with a tiny giggle.

"Have any good dreams this time?" I asked to try and make a conversation and wake him up a little bit.

"I was with you walking through the park, past the lake. It was amazing."

My heart melted as his eyes glistened up at me. He's so amazing.

(Todoroki POV)

When I woke up, Izuku was still there, holding me in his arms. I never wanted to leave them. But, when I told him about the dream I had, I knew I had to take him there.

We got dressed and went to his house so he could check in on his mom and get a clean pair of clothes. Mrs Midoriya seemed happy to see me and greeted me with open arms. I'm not too sure if she knows yet but I'm guessing she found out when Izuku came down the stairs and kissed my lips saying he was ready to leave. I think he did it subconsciously because when he turned around, he and his mom were both stood there in shock.

Well uh oh.