Character Abilities/Introduction

(For the record, this is fanfiction... So if anything seems confusing, you know why xD).

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION____________________________Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

____________________________
Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 11-17 (previously) 31 (currently)

Born: (dd/m/1960) (birth place)

Blood status: Pure-blood

Martial status: Single (for now;)

Nationality: English

Titles: Prefect, (formerly) Head Girl, (formerly) Beater, (formerly) Boa, (by Hogwarts students) Big sis (by Slytherin first years)

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
____________________________
Species: Human

Gender: Female

Hair color: (h/c)
Eye color: (e/c)
Skin color: (s/c)
Hair style: (h/s)

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
____________________________
Family members:
Cassius (L/N), (father)
Natallia (L/N), (mother)
Tom Riddle, (adoptive father)

(I know some people don't like using their parent's names in fanfiction, or they have a hard time finding words for them, so I just made some up to make things easier.

But you can change them if you want.)

MAGICAL CHARACTERISTICS
____________________________
Wand: Unknown wand

Patronus: (favorite animal) (f/a)

AFFILIATION
____________________________
Occupation: Hogwarts Student (formerly)

House: Slytherin

Loyalty: Severus Snape, Lily Evans Potter, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, and Wizardry, Order of the Pheonix, Slytherin Quidditch team, British Ministry of Magic, Malfoy family.

(F/N/) (M/N) (L/N) origin: (b/d) (b/m) (1960) was an English Pure-blooded witch and one of the most popular witches of her age. She was the only child and daughter of both members of the Ministry of Magic.

Cassius (L/N) came into contact with a Death Eater while being locked up in Azkaban for unknown reasons. Cassius wanted a higher ranking for his name and for his family to have a higher status.

He became a Death Eater on the same day (Y/N) had gotten her Hogwarts letter. Natallia haven't known about her husband's tattoo until after (Y/N)'s 2nd year. Cassius had met up with Abraxas Malfoy a couple of times in the past and made numerous deals.

(Y/N) was meant to marry Lucius Malfoy after she graduated from Hogwarts, but due to an incident, Cassius called off the wedding, and Lucius ended up with Narcissa Black. Still, the deals and relationships with the Malfoys and the (L/N)s never ended.

The Sorting Hat ceremony wasn't a problem for (Y/N) since she never really minded what House she got put in. However, her ambition to succeed and reaching her goals and heritage had gotten her into Slytherin.

Besides that, (Y/N) was friendly and gentle to everyone and any creature. But if a person is bothering her or her friends, she will have no problem standing her ground, even if it means hurting them.

After her kind act towards a Muggle-born and helping an injured Unicorn, (Y/N) had been debuted as a Good Slytherin. Some students started to spread rumors about how (Y/N) had been manipulated to join Slytherin.

Students also mentioned how the Sorting Hat has got hexed to make her a Slytherin and that (Y/N) should've been a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw for her loyal nature and wisdom.

(Y/N) pushed past those rumors and even dared to stand up in front of her class and tell them what they needed to hear.

"The Sorting Hat made its choice, and it made the right choice. And if that isn't enough to cease the misdeeds of your audacity to spread rumors about me, then you shouldn't be here."

The rumors stopped not too long after that, and (Y/N)'s strong nature gave Slytherin a positive reputation. (Y/N) became the new Slytherin Beater in her third year and successfully managed to knock out the other team's Seeker almost every game.

During her fourth year, (Y/N) made a flower crown for Headmaster Dumbledore and soon got the nickname Boa, a reference to an Emerald Tree Boa, one of the most harmless snakes in the Muggle world.

In her fifth year, the first years of Hufflepuff House started calling (Y/N) Big sis for helping them with schoolwork and more. (Y/N) soon became Head Girl in her sixth year and met Severus Snape not too long after.

She stood up for him when Gryffindor was picking on him. Soon enough, more rumors have been spreading about (Y/N) hexing Gryffindor and sending them to the Hospital Wing.

Surprisingly, one of those rumors turned out to be true when (Y/N) never once hesitated to punch James Potter in the nose. That includes giving black eyes to Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew.

(Y/N) became good friends with Severus afterward and spent a lot of time together. (Y/N) gave Severus a crown made of White Carnations, which suddenly made his reputation increased, and he made new friends the following month.

(Y/N) soon developed feelings towards Severus, but never admitted it because she knew he had feelings for Lily, and (Y/N) never wanted to ruin his happiness. (Y/N) made sacrifices for Severus and supported him throughout her sixth and seventh years.

About towards the end of the Seventh-years' last dinner, James Potter and his friends slipped a potion into (Y/N)'s cup, which turned out to be the Draught of Living Dead potion, which makes the person fall into a deep sleep that makes them seem like they're dead.

The potion somehow backfired, making (Y/N) unable to wake up. Severus lashed out at James and his friends for pulling that stunt, which got the four of them kicked out of Hogwarts and sent home early.

Dumbledore kept her body in a safe place as he spent many years trying to find an antidote for the potion. But to no avail, the brew was too strong, even for him. Severus spent the last 14 years looking after (Y/N), hoping that one day she'll wake up.

(Read to find out what happens next.)