Ch15- Guest With Flowers

(Y/N)'s POVI was kind of disappointed that I woke up at the last dinner of the school year

(Y/N)'s POV
I was kind of disappointed that I woke up at the last dinner of the school year. It gave me flashbacks of my last dinner. But it was joyful to see everyone again, to see Severus. It was hilarious to see the look on Severus's face when Gryffindor ended up winning the House Cup.

As soon as the school had ended, Severus told me that he would never leave me and that I will be staying with him over the summer. He confessed that he felt guilty because of what happened during our graduation.

I told Severus that it wasn't his fault, but he pushed the blame on himself anyway. We were currently having breakfast in the dining room; Severus and I woke up early and ready to start the new year at Hogwarts.

I was excited to be back but even more excited to be teaching at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry myself. "Looks like they're still doing the Daily Prophet," I mumbled to Severus as I read the main article about How Harry Potter Awaken the Lost Witch.

Yeah, that's me— the Lost Witch. It may sound a little cool to the children; they just haven't heard my background yet. "Pay no attention to it. It's him you have to look out for," Severus groaned and pointed out a picture of a wizard with a bright smile.

"We know who this reminds me of." I snorted as we both looked down at the photo of the wizard in the Daily Prophet. "Don't remind me." Severus rolled his eyes and walked back to his bedroom to get his trunk.

"Oh—? Well, that doesn't look too good." I said out loud as my eyes got stuck to the page of the Daily Prophet. "What doesn't look too good?" Severus walked back in with a sneered look on his face.

I showed Severus the front page of the Daily Prophet. It was a car flying over London. I have sworn I saw steam coming out of Severus's nose like a Hebridean Black Dragon. "Is something the matter, love—"

"Hurry up and grab your things. We still have to travel to Hogwarts." Severus ripped the Daily Prophet out of my hand and stomped towards the front door. "But, I don't have anything to pack, Sev."

"Do you?" Severus raised an eyebrow and took out a long, velvet rectangular-shaped box. "Is that what I think it is?" I asked with a bit of excitement hidden in my voice, but I could tell that Severus knew I was happy.

I popped opened the lid and stared at the object inside of the box in awe. It was my wand. I traced my fingers from the bottom core up towards the wand's tip and took it out of the box.

'Yew wood, Basilisk horn core, 12 3/4 inches. Freshly pulled out of the wand shop of Knockturn Alley when I was 11 years old.' A dark wizard made my wand out of wood; it looks as if the dark wizard had made it out of stained white glass.

And it had a silver skeleton wrapped around it—the silver skeleton of a snake, with ruby gemstones as the eyes. As soon as I touched it again, the snake started to cover itself in silver scales as if it had a life of its own.