Ch8- Come Back

~Flashback~"I can't take this anymore!" Natallia screamed and fell to her knees

~Flashback~
"I can't take this anymore!" Natallia screamed and fell to her knees. She had just gotten accepted into the Death Eaters. "Relax, darling. Everything is going to be okay." Cassius smiled and helped his wife back up.

Natallia swatted his hand away and stared at him in anger and horror. "Okay.? OKAY?! How is this OKAY?! L-Look! LOOK AT THIS!" Natallia nearly ripped off her sleeve to let her husband see the Death Eater tattoo she had gotten from "You-know-who."

"And, our daughter— how is she going to react when she sees us like this? Our precious little girl..." Natallia wiped her tears away and stared out the glass pane window of the (L/N) estate.

"And don't you dare say "She doesn't have to find out," because that response is useless. What if she DOES find out? What are we going to do about then, huh? I cannot risk losing our daughter if You-know-who finds out we have one."

Cassius held his wife in a tight embrace and shushed her to calm down. "Don't worry. We will figure this out together, and I promise you that we will get to watch our daughter grow into a strong witch."

Natallia still didn't believe in her husband's words, but she nodded her head and decided to just put her trust in him. They didn't know that (Y/N) was standing behind the wall the entire time, listening to their conversation.

She wasn't sad. She felt angry. Angry that her parents would keep such a secret from her. And then (Y/N), 'How many Slytherin do I know that are Death Eaters?' (Y/N) was hyperventilating.

She repeated her thoughts, 'How many Slytherin do I know that are Death Eaters? Flint? Parkinson? Greengrass?' (Y/N)'s breath hitched when she went down the list of names of everyone from Slytherin House.

She couldn't believe that her friends' parents would do such a thing to their children, who are students learning who they want to be when they grow up. Death Eaters are such a lousy example towards children who have lived under that roof.

(Y/N) closed her eyes and put a hand over her mouth, 'Not Malfoy...' (Y/N) ran up to her bedroom and didn't hesitate to waste any more time writing a letter to Lucius. She had to speak to him.

She had to know if the conversation between (Y/N)'s parents were genuine or not. (Y/N) couldn't afford to lose her best friend to the dark side. "Please don't let this be true." (Y/N) nuzzled her nose against her owl before sending them off to Malfoy manor.

She received a response not too long after that; both of their families are having scheduled to have a meeting the following weekend. (Y/N) spent the rest of the week hiding in her bedroom, only coming out for meals and all that.

The day of the meeting between the (L/N)s' and the Malfoys' finally appeared. (Y/N) fixated on some makeup to cover her puffy eyes and walked out of her bedroom in an elegant black formal attire.