Ch10- Images of Reality

??? POV'Where am I

??? POV
'Where am I.?' I tried moving my body, but I wouldn't budge. I felt...cold, cold, and lost. 'No. Seriously, where am I.?' My body finally started to move. I sighed a small "yes" before standing up on my two feet.

The setting was white and bright. It looked like the cleaner version of Kings Cross, remembering that I used to wait for the Hogwarts Express to arrive. I then felt my body going cold again.

I winced in pain as I felt my heart coming to a complete stop. I dropped to the floor and could see my dead reflection through the white floor. My skin was ice blue mixed with a pale white. My veins and muscles were visible.

And my eyes— My eyes were a deep scarlet red. "Oh no—" I gasped as all of my memories were coming to me. "In need of assistance, Miss (L/N)? Or Miss Riddle, if I may add." I growled as I looked up at the familiar figure standing above me.

"What are you doing here, Tom." I bowed my head down from the overflowing pain in my body. "Fourteen years it has been, yes?"

"What— Fourteen years? What are you talking about?" Tom smiled and crouched down to my height on the floor. "My, don't you remember what happened that night? James Potter and his friends—"

Tom stopped talking for a moment to give me time to figure out what had happened that night with James Potter. Then it hit me. "I've been asleep— I've been asleep for fourteen years? But— But that's impossible."

Tears started to swell up my vision, and soon enough, I was lying in a puddle of my tears. "There is no need for tears, my precious daughter. I assure you that you will wake up soon enough."

I shook my head and stayed lying on the floor. "I best be off then. I promise that once you wake up, we will meet again." Tom kissed me on the head before disappearing into the distance of Kings Cross.

I laid there thinking, 'How do I wake up? There hasn't been an antidote for Draught of Living Dead for centuries.' I sighed and just stared up at the ceiling. I felt my skin returning to its standard color; and my eyes, too.

"I can't do anything about it. At least not in here. Not in my mind." I internally slapped myself for talking to myself again. 'Looks like I have to wait for someone else to wake me up. But who—'

I felt myself becoming sleepy. Then everything went black.

Third Persons POV
"This isn't the time to joke around, Lucius; I know you were the one who manipulated the Ministry into taking Miss (L/N) out of Hogwarts." Snape spat out at the Malfoy, who was partially enjoying Snape's little tantrum.

"There's nothing more I can do, Severus. I already got the paperwork for (Y/N) to be sent off." Lucius paid no attention to Severus while walking down the long hallway of his estate and holding his cane like some big shot.

"It's nearly been fourteen years; you didn't need Miss (L/N) then; why would you need her now?" Lucius paused his footsteps and turned his head so that Severus couldn't see Lucius's scared expression, but he saw it in the reflection of the large window.

"This better not have something to do with—"

"Dobby has c-come to tell Master that— That an owl has delivered a—" The house-elf got startled by Lucius, who snatched the letter from his bruised up hands. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I must get back to work."

Lucius slid his boots kicked Dobby out of the way while making his towards his office. "Just around the corner, Severus. Miss (L/N) only has until the end of the month." Severus grumbles before apparating out of Malfoy Manor.

"Well? Why are you still standing there— Get back to work!" Lucius scoffed as he hit Dobby in the head with his cane before shutting the doors of his office.

~time skip: (⑉꒦ິ^꒦ິ⑉)~

The school year was coming to an end, and Harry Potter had just woken up from the Hospital Wing after fighting with his Defense Against the Dark Art teacher, who turned out to be working for You-Know-Who.

But besides all that, Harry hasn't been feeling well. Sure, he made friends with Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, mostly everyone in Gryffindor House, but something felt missing.

Yes— Now he knows. His family. Not the Dursleys. His parents; Lily and James Potter. Harry had only looked in the Mirror of Erised a couple of times, but he felt like he hasn't looked in it before.

Harry knew that Dumbledore told him not to go searching for the Mirror again, but a sudden urge told him to "Go look for it." Harry ripped the bedsheets off of him and ran out of the Hospital Wing.

He smiled and looked up at his friends who were waiting for him at the top of the staircase. "You won't believe who just arrived here this morning!" Hermione waved her arms around, causing Harry to back away and glance at Ron.

Ron also had a surprised but scared look on his face, "Lucius Malfoy had arrived this morning for a "Hogwarts inspection," Dumbledore says." Harry raised an eyebrow until he had remembered something: "Malfoy? As in Draco Malfoy's father, Malfoy?"

Ron and Hermione nodded their heads so fast that Harry barely saw them moving at speed. "Well, we better get going. The evening feast is about to start, and we don't want Mr. Filch catching us if we were late."

Ron and Harry rolled their eyes at Hermione's impeccable timing, but she was right. They didn't want to be caught by Filch or his cat. "Hey— uh, I'll catch up with you guys in a little bit; I forgot something back in the Hospital Wing."

Ron and Hermione nodded their head and started walking towards the Great Hall. Harry stood there waiting until his friends were out of sight and sprinted down the hall towards the magic staircases.

'There's only one other place the Mirror of Erised would be in,' Harry thought as he ran past the Gryffindor Common Room and went up towards the entrance of the third floor. He hesitated before opening the door and walked down the dimly lit hallway.

Harry turned a corner and found a steep claustrophobic staircase that led up towards a tower. He stepped onto the stairs and suddenly felt a cold and bad feeling. He continued up the stairs and then stopped at a wooden door that somebody had covered in locks.

Harry took a deep breath, "Okay, Harry, you got this." Harry pulled out his wand and pointed at the door, "Alohomora." Harry smiled proudly as the locks began to unlock themselves.

He squeezed his head inside to get a better look at finding the Mirror, but instead, he found something else: It was a woman.