Ch11- Wake Up

Third Persons POVIt was a woman, and she was lying there dead in a glass coffin

Third Persons POV
It was a woman, and she was lying there dead in a glass coffin. At least she looks sort of dead, but alive at the same time. Harry stepped fully inside the room and got closer towards the woman's body.

He rubbed his hands over his eyes and looked down at the body again to make sure he wasn't going mad. After all, he just came out of the Hospital Wing. Harry looked around the room to see if the Mirror of Erised was in here.

It wasn't. It was just Harry and that woman. Harry stomped his foot in disappointment and rested his right hand on the wooden table next to him, "Ouch!" Harry yelled and saw that he pricked his finger on a bouquet full of thorny roses.

A drop of blood had fallen onto the glass coffin, making Harry turn himself around so that his blood wouldn't drip anywhere else. BANG! Harry jumped slightly at the noise and turned around to see the woman wide awake and banging on the glass.

Harry slowly made his way forward and lifted the lid off the coffin. "Thank you, lovely," the woman said before sitting up and stepping out of the casket. Harry held the woman's hand for support as she stumbled a little while trying to stand up.

Harry inspected the woman a little more: she was wearing a long white dress, and her hair had grown at an abnormal length to where it is touching the dirty floor. The woman was wearing a flower crown that coincidentally had the colors of all four Hogwarts Houses.

"Who— Who are you, if I may ask." Harry stuttered as he refused to take his eyes off of the woman. "Oh! My deepest apologies. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). A pleasure to meet you, uh—"

"Oh! S-Sorry— My name is Harry. Harry Potter." (Y/N) widen her eyes and bent down, matching Harry's height and staring at him right in the eyes. "My— Are you really?" (Y/N) snorted a laugh and stood back up.

"How long have I been gone not to notice that Lily had a son?" (Y/N) gasped and held Harry's face in the cup of her hands. She stared at Harry while caressing his cheek. "You have your mother's eyes."

"You— You knew my mother?" (Y/N) nodded her head, "Your mother was one of the greatest witches I've met since I came to Hogwarts—" (Y/N) paused her sentence and walked towards the big window in the small room.

She looked outside, seeing that Hogwarts had not changed at all since she fell asleep. "Did you know my father, too?" Harry's eyes lit up at the sight of his parents' old friend. He wanted to learn everything about his parents.

"Yes, I knew him. I'd rather not talk about the past any longer. But I promise you, Harry Potter, that I will tell you everything I know about your parents, but for now, I want to get out of this room. If that's alright with you."

"Oh— Yeah! Of course," Harry nodded his head and opened the door for (Y/N). "May I ask, Harry, why were you up in that tower in the first place?" Harry cleared his throat and nervously looked down at his feet as they walked down the narrow staircase.

"I was looking for something, Miss." (Y/N)'s long hair flowed behind her like Professor Snape's cloak as she smirked down at Harry for answering her question. "You were looking for the Mirror of Erised, weren't you?"

"W-What— but how did you—" (Y/N) bursts out into laughter as they had just reached the entrance door of the third floor. "I was just about your age when I went looking for the Mirror. It was such a fascinating discovery."

Harry smiled and nodded his head, agreeing with (Y/N) on that one. The Mirror of Erised was the most fantastic thing he has discovered all year. "Oh, shoot! I forgot about the evening feast!"

Harry slapped himself on the forehead and tripped while running down the staircase. 'I wonder if Headmaster Dumbledore is still present?' (Y/N) smiled and helped Harry back on his feet.

"You know, you remind me of someone I use to know when I was a student here. We used to run around the hallways when we were late for potions class. Even then, it feels just like yesterday when Severus and I would slide down the staircase rails."

Harry raised an eyebrow and stared at (Y/N), "Severus? You mean, Professor Snape?" Soon, (Y/N)'s expression matched Harry's. "Yes! That's him! Is he a professor here? My, how time goes by fast."

(Y/N) frowned as they walked down the second floor. After fourteen years, her best friend was still here. 'I wonder if he still remembers me? I feel so guilty for leaving him.' "Hey! Maybe you can become a professor here!"

Harry laughed up at (Y/N), who laughed along with him, "I've had that thought before, but that goal never reached me. I wanted to travel, discover a new world of magic. But I never got the chance since— Well, since I fell asleep."

Harry held (Y/N)'s hand and smiled, (Y/N) smiled back but dropped it once they've reached the entrance of the Great Hall. Harry felt (Y/N) squeezing in his hand before letting go of it and backing up against the wall.

"Are Headmaster Dumbledore and Deputy Headmistress McGonagall still teaching here?" Harry nodded his head. "What about Professor Sprout?" Harry shook his head again. "Is Severus in there?"

Again, Harry nodded and smiled at (Y/N). "It's alright, I'll be right in front of you." (Y/N) refused to cry at this moment, but she was still feeling sad. "I don't know, Harry. I slept in that coffin for more than ten years. I'd hate to see everyone's reaction when—"

"It's going to be alright, Ms. (L/N). I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have you back." (Y/N) nodded her head and watched as Harry pushed open the giant doors of the Great Hall. All of the chatterings stopped.

(Y/N) could hear the sound of silverware dropping on the floor. Everyone in the Great Hall went silent, and all eyes were on Harry Potter. "Harry! Where have you been? You're late, you know."

Hermione said as everyone at Harry's table, including the other Houses and staff, were wondering the same thing. Harry looked to his left and waved his hand, ushering (Y/N) to come in.

Some students stood up halfway and looked over to see why Harry was looking out the doorway. (Y/N) took a deep breath, "Okay, I can do this."