Ch14- The Deal of a Death Eater

~Flashback~"There is nothing discuss

~Flashback~
"There is nothing discuss. And you have no right to step foot on this property!" Every Death Eater in the room, including Lucius, was left dumbfounded that (Y/N) would stand up to such a man.

(Y/N) almost started crying when she spotted Narcissa and Bellatrix standing in the corner not too far away from her. They were her closest female companions, and they have been Death Eaters this whole time as well.

"Oh, but I believe there IS something to talk about—" Lord Voldemort paused as he took out a letter from his sleeve. "Go on, dear. Open it." Voldemort smiled as everyone in the room jet their silence and watched (Y/N) open up the letter.

------------------------------------------------------
Certificate of Adoption

This document is to certify that (Y/N) (L/N) will be formally adopted...

Into the: Riddle family

By: Tom Marvolo Riddle...
------------------------------------------------------

But the most shocking part— was that (Y/N) found her father's signature at the bottom of the certificate next to Voldemort's name. Signed by: Cassius (L/N)...

(Y/N) didn't know what to say— didn't know how to feel about this moment. Her mother, Natallia (L/N), was murdered. (Y/N)'s father, Cassius L/N), a Death Eater, had given up his daughter for adoption to the darkest wizard ever known, Lord Voldemort.

"You—" (Y/N) mumbled and stood up. "You— YOU FOUL, LOATHSOME, EVIL, LITTLE SON OF A B*TCH!" Cassius fell to the ground and coward before his former daughter as (Y/N) held her wand to his face.

(Y/N) paused for a moment when she spotted her skin turning gray. The same stone-cold gray skin as Voldemort's. (Y/N) gasped and dropped her wand as the monotone color started spreading throughout her entire body.

Cassius scrambled to his feet and joined the other Death Eaters by the front doors of the (L/N) estate. (Y/N) looker at herself in the reflection of the clean tile floors of her mansion...

(Y/N)'s eyes— they were red. Voldemort let out a joyful laugh and raised both arms, and walked towards (Y/N). He picked up (Y/N)'s wand and examined it closely. "Never seen a wand such as this one."

Voldemort smirked and attempted to snap the wand in half, but he couldn't do it. Some of the Death Eaters snickered, earning a glare from Voldemort as he cleared his throat and tried breaking (Y/N)'s wand again.

"It would appear that your wand refuses to corporate with me, Miss Riddle," Voldemort hummed in a surprising but teasing way as he glanced at the young witch. "Yeah, because it isn't from Ollivanders, you dip shi—"

"(Y/N)!" Cassius yelled. He looked around the room and saw that everyone was staring at him, including the Dark Lord. "That's quite all right, my dear. You have every right to be angry with me. Him; however—"

Voldemort looked away from (Y/N) and walked towards Cassius. The Death Eaters scattered to different corners of the room as Cassius stood there still as if the Basilisk petrified him.

"Cassius... I require your wand," Voldemort asked kindly with his hand already out. Cassius hesitantly handed Voldemort his wand as his hands were a bit shaky from the tension soaring through the room.

Voldemort snatched Cassius's wand and slid his cold fingers over the base. "Do I detect Cherry Wood?"

"Y-Yes, my lord," Cassius mumbled. "And the core, Cassius?" Voldemort said, gleaming. "Veela Hair, my lord—"

"Veela Hair! How wonderful," Voldemort said with a nasty touch in his voice. Cassius's wand snapped in half and got thrown across the main hall of his manor. (Y/N); however, she paid no attention to her father, for there she was still terrified, trying to take in her new appearance.

(Y/N) glanced up at Lucius, seeing him hiding behind his father. Narcissa gave (Y/N) a sympathetic look, while her sister, Bellatrix, had a wicked smile placed upon her luminous, fair skin.

"There is no need to be afraid, (Y/N). You will turn back to your normal self; however, I am delighted to have you here. We are delighted to have you here, my precious daughter—" The Death Eaters laughed as small cheers came from around the room.

"But— that doesn't explain why I look like this! Why my mother is dead.?" (Y/N) was crying, but her tears never made it past her eyelids. She was staring down at her mother's corpse and watched Nagini slowly consuming Natallia's dead body.

"Oh, but, forgive me, my dear child. From this day forward—" Voldemort grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulder and whispered in her ear, "You are a Horcrux." (Y/N) felt like her whole world was moving in slow motion when her new father grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out of the estate with along with the other Death Eaters.

"Consider this as a celebration, my friends. Today is a special day: A day to devote our lives to what we have. Isn't that right, Miss Riddle?" (Y/N) refused to answer; she refused to look back.

(Y/N) had always told herself: "Never To look back, but to move forward and keep going." And she will do just that. (Y/N)'s mother— Natallia, was dead. Lucius, her childhood friend, was a Death Eater this whole time.

Cassius was no longer (Y/N)'s father but a liar who sold her off to the Dark Lord. And for what? That was when (Y/N) got trapped in her mind. Did Cassius give his daughter up to spare his life?

Was it Voldemort's orders? (Y/N) will probably never know the valid reason behind this whole situation. But she can't do anything else but accept the fact that this was her life now.

(Y/N) Riddle: Daughter of the Dark Lord.