Chapter 9

The last class of the day had ended and everyone was shuffling around the hallways, gathering their things before heading home for the weekend. Sal stood at his locker grabbing whatever books he needed when he felt a hand on his waist followed by a kiss to his cheek.

"Hi." Brian smiled brightly, leaning his shoulder against the locker beside Sal's.

"Hey you." Sal returned with a similar smirk on his face. As he zipped up his backpack he still noticed Q smiling questioningly out of the corner of his eye. "What?" He laughed, only making Brian smile bigger.

"My parents are working late tonight and my brothers are gonna be with friends all weekend..." He started to explain, taking one step closer to his lover. "Meaning we could have the whole house to ourselves tonight." Q whispered suggestively against Sal's ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Oh yeah?" Sal smirked before placing a slow, sensual kiss to his lips that left him wanting so much more. "I'll be over after hockey practice." He told him quietly, feeling pretty proud when he noticed Brian still taken aback by the kiss. "Bye handsome." He winked and began walking away.

"Bye babe!" Q called after him still shaking his head at how much of a tease that man was.

****

Practice was over and once he had showered Sal headed over to Brian's house for their night alone together. He knocked on the door and as soon as it was open he felt himself being pulled into the house where Brian's lips came crashing down onto his own.

Despite being surprised at first Sal kissed back with just as much intensity and wrapped his arms around his lover's neck.

"Mmm..." Sal moaned as the softness of Brian's lips caressed his own in a dominating way that sent Sal's body into the submissive role without question. The strong, yet gentle, hands on his hips held him still and pulled him in closer to the broad chest before him. "I missed you." Sal pouted, his lips glistening from their encounter.

"You just saw me four hours ago, babe." Brian chuckled chasing away Sal's pout with another kiss.

"Don't care." He muttered in return, shaking his head and rubbing the tips of their noses together.

Brian gladly returned the loving gesture before gently kissing Sal's nose and pulling away to head into the kitchen.

"I figured we'd order a pizza like usual. That okay?" He asked as he started dialing the number to the pizza place that was on the takeout menu in his hand.

"No pepperoni on my half." Sal replied as he came into the kitchen behind him.

Q playfully rolled his eyes as he shook his head, holding the phone up to his ear.

"You act like I haven't known you for the last three years." He chastised lightly, glancing over his shoulder to look at his boyfriend. "I know you don't like pepperoni on your pizza. No matter how ridiculous that may be." Brian teased.

"It gets too-"

"Greasy." Brian finished for him, already knowing the reason Sal refused to have the sliced meat atop of his pizza.

Sal simply smiled in response, blushing slightly like he did every time Brian would finish his sentences or prove to him just how much he really knew about him.

While Brian was ordering the food with his back to Sal he suddenly felt two arms snake around his waist followed by kisses to his neck and a chin resting on his shoulder. He glanced to his side and smiled when he Sal with his eyes closed as he held Brian's torso even tighter. Even before they started dating Sal was always clingy...and Brian absolutely loved it.