Chapter 13

*9 months later*

Graduation day.

Countless rows of chairs lined the auditorium floor as parents sat watching from the stands while students were called up one by one to receive their certificates.

Sal sat proudly in one of the back rows, an uncontainable smirk displayed on his lips as he watched his boyfriend walk onto the stage and receive his diploma. His heart swelled when the boy took a second to search the crowd and wink once his eyes found Sal. Once he sat back down they each waited a few minutes before doing the process all over again when it was Sal's turn. They exchanged loving smiles while Brian's heart beamed with pride and contentment. They never failed to find themselves in their own little world. Even at graduation with hundreds of people surrounding them.

Soon the caps were thrown in the air and the graduating class of students all set off to find their friends and family. While Q stood accepting gratitudes from his parents he heard the one voice he had been waiting for all day.

"Hey babe!" Sal called out to get his attention as he came running towards him.

Brian turned around and smiled brightly at his love and laughed when Sal came crashing into his embrace, sending him back a step. He didn't hesitate to reciprocate the gesture and wrap his arms around the boy as tight as he could, lifting him off of the ground slightly.

"We did it. We really fucking did it." Sal exclaimed, pulling back to look into his lover's eyes as he set him back on the floor.

"We did it." Q repeated, his smile beaming at his boyfriend. "I couldn't have done it without you, baby." He said truthfully as Sal gave him a sweet smile before leaning in for a kiss.

"I love you." Sal whispered against his lips, nudging his nose against Brian's.

"I love you more." Q returned, giving him one more tight hug before they went off and celebrated with their families.

****

A small tap against his window drew Sal's attention away from his book. It was coming up to around midnight and his extended family had left the celebration a few hours prior while everyone else in the house went to sleep.

When another tap didn't immediately follow he chose to ignore it and turned back to his reading. He only got one word in before another sound came from being hit against the glass. He grumbled as he stood from his bed before opening up the window and looking down, smiling to himself when he saw the culprit.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sal chuckled, gazing down at his boyfriend who's face was just barely lit up by the moonlight.

"My family left about an hour ago and I wanted to come see you." He admitted, whisper yelling as best he could. "I was hoping we could do a little celebrating of our own." He winked, raising his eyebrows in the seductive playful way he usually does to get Sal in the mood.

Sal playfully shook his head before gesturing for Q to climb up and join him. Once he stumbled his way inside he instantly grabbed Sal's hips and pulled him in close, connecting their lips in a haste kiss.

"Mmm..." Sal moaned, wrapped his arms around the boy's neck to deepen their embrace.

Tongues were quick to protrude each other's mouths and tangle together as Brian began pushing his lover back towards his bed. His calves hit the edge of the bed and he fell backwards, watching breathlessly as Q hooked his fingers around the waistband of his pajama pants, pulling them down, his boxers quickly following.

"Fuck." He breathed, throwing his head back in bliss and Brian's hand took ahold of him, attentively stroking his tip.

"God I love how hard you get for me." Q growled, dipping his head down to let his tongue swipe across the man's slit.