Chapter 11

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, baby."

Their lips locked together in a heated kiss as Brian pushed Sal onto his back, swinging his leg over to straddle the boy. The backseat of Q's car was a typical spot where the two could engage in the throws of passion without interruptions. So the routine they had built in the limited space was currently in affect as clothes started to peel away and the mood quickly became one of seduction.

Boxers were the only fabric left on their bodies and as Brian's fingers moved to pull Sal's down his legs he stopped him and stopped their kisses.

"What's wrong? Did I do something you didn't like?" Brian asked worriedly, his concern melting Sal's heart.

"No, you did everything right, it's just...I..." Sal was clearly struggling with his words and so Q stroked his cheek reassuringly.

"What is it, love?" He questioned softly as a way to coax the words out of his lover.

Sal's eyes met the sweet chocolate ones that were watching him intently and swallowed his unnecessary nerves. His palms ran over the boy's chest and up to his face setting Brian's skin ablaze.

"I wanna make you feel good." He stated only adding to Brian's confusion as he furrowed his brow.

"You always do, baby." He assured without a second thought.

But Sal only shook his head no and closed his eyes to try and figure out the least awkward way to say what he wanted to say. Releasing a gentle breath he reopened his eyes once again being met with warmth of Brian's gaze. The genuine look in his stare gave Sal all the confidence he needed to spit it out.

"I want to ride you." He finally blurted out watching the confusion leave his boyfriend's face. "But I've never done it before and I...I don't know how." Sal admitted quietly, nervously biting his lower lip.

A small amused smirk tugged at Brian's lips as his heart fluttered at just how adorable Sal was when he was nervous. His large hand cupped Sal's neck as he leaned down and pressed his lips to Sal's. The kiss was deep and slow and when Sal felt Brian's thumb lovingly brush against his jaw he felt his heart melt entirely.

"What if I showed you how?" Q asked softly.

"Okay." Sal nodded as Brian peeled away his final article of clothing.

He then sat back in his seat, plating his feet on the floor as he tugged off his own boxers, releasing his cock that was already painfully hard. Just the thought of Sal's body moving sensually atop of him sent a throb through him and he almost couldn't contain himself.

"Come here, baby." Brian ushered the boy into his lap as Sal swung his leg over to straddle him.

His arms immediately engulfed Sal's waist, pulling him as close as possible while their lips moved desperately against each other's. Sal's hands enclosed around his lover's cheeks while he took it upon himself to start rocking his hips and grind against Brian's hard on. The groan that rumbled from his throat was enough to make Sal's cock twitch with anticipation and the fingers that dug into his skin only made him wish for more.

Breaking away only briefly Q reached for the lube they always kept in the car for moments just like these. He poured a generous amount into his palm and gave himself a few pleasurable pumps before tending to Sal's aching dick.

"Are you ready?" He asked looking up to see Sal's reaction. Q noticed the slight nervousness in his features and sweetly placed his lips against the warm flesh of his neck, kissing until he reached just below his ear. "It's just you and me, babe. Just you and me." He whispered, kissing the shell of his ear before pulling back again.