[1/20]🗿

~▪Daddy stuck around but he wasn't present, cheated on your mom but she never left him. At first I didn't get it now I understand, he broke her heart, left money in her hand▪~♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your hand began to shake violently as you texted your friends for the last time, tears streaming down your face. It was rough. Having your own father tell you he never loved you and him showing it were two different things. Being raised by manipulation and greed all from the same person you looked up to your entire life. Being told to die by that same person stung more than any bruise or cut you could ever make on yourself.

"I never cared or loved you! I used you to get what I wanted from your mother! Stop clinging to me like a lost puppy. I have a better daughter at the other home I live at."

After the 'goodbye' text, you cleaned up your room a little just in case anyone would come inside. Who were you even kidding? Like anyone would come in here to cry for you. Your friends always ignored you anyways, right? If anything, they'd be happy you're gone.

Wiping your face with shaken hands, you nodded to yourself. 'This is it.'

Your phone buzzed several times and a frown made its way to your face in confusion. You only texted like three people and those people were dry. It's not like you hinted on what you were going to do.

Seeing several people tag Danny in your comments made you smile, but these comments were mostly negative. It was an edit of Danny's face as [Insert Whatever You Want].

"Oh, right...Danny." You mumbled to yourself raspily, not having spoken for a while so your throat was dry.

'danny.phantom.exe has commented on your post'

'dannysimp.exe has replied to a comment on your post'

'danny.phantom.exe has replied to a comment on your post'

'dannysimp.exe has replied to a comment on your post'

That went on for about twelve minutes before another notification popped up on your screen.

'danny.phantom.exe wants to send you a message'

"If I talk to him, it has to be short. I can't be his friend. It's not like he'd want to be anyways." You frowned at your negative words, sighing heavily as you opened the message.

Danny -

HEY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO THOSE ASSHOLES! THAT POST WAS AWESOME AS FUCK!

You-

It was pretty stupid of me to post that. The people in the comments seemed to hate me for it, so I must deserve it, right? That came off depressive, sorry.
Seen

A few minutes had passed and there was no answer to the message you sent. Great going [Name]! You fucked up! Haha! You always do! You shut your phone off and left it on your dresser, knowing you wouldn't need it for where you were going.

You sighed again for the second time today, walking out of your house. Your parents weren't home and your siblings were in their room.

"Should I stop by my favorite spot before I go through with this? It seems to only be fair, right?"

While debating in your head whether you should do this or not, you were walking across the street. Before you knew what actually hit you, you blacked out, hearing the words.