🗿[7/20]

Have you ever heard of the woman in white? It's said that if she shows up in your dream, then it represents love.

Isnt that good?

Only if it's in a dream.

What if she isn't?

Then you better hope she doesn't walk closer.

'Woman in white!' You bolt awake with wide eyes, your mouth agap. No noise came out, but that didn't matter.

"Ahh~ you're awake!" Volt sat across from you in a chair, his eyes flickering red like when you both first met.

"Why are you doing this? Why did you kill my friends?!" You shout at him, trying to stand yourself, realizing you're tied to the chair.

'Shit.'

"Heather killed the other two by accident." He seemed as though he really didn't want to explain.

Perhaps it was because he didn't really care.

"Bullshit! You said you killed them!"

His hand made contact with your cheek quickly, a flare in his eyes. "Watch your mouth."

You stared at him in disbelief, frowning a little. He had never hit you before, but then again, this wasn't Danny. It was his ego.

"Did you just hit her?" Someone with burgundy hair, green eyes, and a purple suit came into view. It was Prisma.

"Pr-pr-"

"Oh hey there [Name]. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"You don't have an accent? Aren't you british?"

"What are you doing here? Leave at once." He growled out lowly, ready to kill Prisma.

The burgundy haired male just snorted, pushing past him. "He had Heather kill your friends, then he killed her with poison and broke her legs after she tried to run out the woods." He explained simply, a blank expression on his face.

"Where's Danny in all this?" You hesitantly ask the two.

Their gazes shift from each other's eyes, to your figure. They both sigh, glaring at each other.

"He's upstairs."

"Where are we?"

"Somewhere far, far away. You can't run or hide, Princess." His eyes shifted to the chains on your wrists and your gaze met with the same cold objects.

You hadn't noticed them until now, which freaked you out more than you were already. 'Damn them..maybe I can escape...if they trust me, they'll let me go.'

"I don't want to go anyways." You lied, "I love you all."

"Mm, I know you're lying but...soon you'll have no choice but to love us." He empathises those two words.

"Question..why is it that Prisma has different colored eyes and hair?"

Prisma blinked twice in visible confusion, then he sat in a chair, watching you closely and thinking of a way to answer you.

"Well, in a way, we are still different people. Even with Danny's features."

"That much I get but...."

"I'm going to get Danny," Volt stood from his seat, striding up the stairs to get his 'host'.

Prisma switched from the seat he was sitting in, to Volt's, smiling at you with sympathy in his eyes. He reached for your cheek and you flinched, closing your eyes.