[6/20]🗿

♡▪~Remember the words you told me, "love me til' the day I die". Surrender my everything cause you made me believe you're mine.~▪♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"P-prisma?" She tested the name out- the name she hadn't said or thought of in a while.

"Not exactly, but yes. My name is Prisma."

"I'm so-"

"Confused? I'll explain to you then, Doll. You see, I'm Volt and Prisma. Danny has two British egos, but I'm the British gentleman. I'm someone far more...dangerous than Prisma. I guess you could say me and him fused." He explained with a small smirk on his lips.

"Far more dangerous?"

"Danny and his egos are dangerous. We all have one trait that'll scare anyone away." Volt's hands pressed against the sink, trapping [Name] between.

His head dipped by her ear and he whispered, "we'll kill anyone that tries to take you from us."

Her eyes widened for a second. "Three...two...one.."

As if on cue, she began to scream for Danny or Brandon, not knowing that one had long ago left.

The silver haired boy ran into the bathroom, pushing Volt away with a sharp glare thrown his way. He held onto the chubby girl, gently rubbing her back to sooth her in some way.

"What the hell happened?"

"I simply told her about our...shared trait, if you will."

Danny's face seemed to go blank for a while before he chuckled and let her go. His chuckling soon turned into innocent laughter before it got darker. Evil almost.

"D-danny?" [Name] reached for his arm, only for him to stop laughing.

"Yes," he looked down at her, smirking.

Slight terror was consuming her bit by bit and she pushed through the two, running outside the house and into the woods.

"You want to play hide and seek..."

"Lets play darling."

They both gave her a 'head-start' in their little game.

[Name] ran as fast as her thick thighs could carry her, afraid of what might come next if she got caught by the two. Maybe she was overreacting? They did say they wouldn't let anyone have her though- that's a major major red flag.

Already out of breath, she takes a break against the tree, taking in gasps of breaths. Her hand rests on the tree bark, while her other hand wipes her forehead.

"Why would they want me anyways? Didn't Danny like Heather? I'm so confused." She looked around, hoping no one was there.

'The first people to crush on me and they're psychos.'

"Lucky me." She said sarcastically, trying to climb a tree but falling on her arse.

She groans in pain shifting her body to her knees and rubbing her butt. "That hurt like a bitch, no time to waste though."

"Oh doll~ where are you~" Anyone could hear that menacing accent from twenty feet away. He wasn't exactly being quiet.

Holding her breath and putting her hand to her mouth, she slowly moved behind the tree away from the voice. She closed her eyes tightly, waiting for him to finally spot her.