👑

I really hope you guys enjoy this- Uh all I can say is that uh--- NARUTO WOULD WIN- I *coughs* give me suggestions for the actual story my lovelies♡ thank you for reading this you beautiful people :^ Oh! Give me suggestions for SMUTS or one shots too cause IDK what I'mdoing for these- hell I barely know what I'm doing for the story--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the times that I thought about this man holding me close to his chest, giving me small kisses all over my face and telling me how much he loved me made me smile. It made butterflies fly in my stomach freely.

The way he smiled, the way he laughed, how funny he was, how much he cared for others, and the way he carried himself seemed so perfect. Not to mention how captivating his eyes were and how beautiful his face structure was.

I've been his friend for about two years now, but I'd never choose to be in his videos. His fans are probably crazy and would most likely murder me. It's crossed my mind a couple of times, but I don't feel like dying to a Yandere fan of the person I'm in love with.

You heard it right. I love Danny. Wooooo...

I knew he was afraid of getting his heart broken again, but I had to try, right? If only I knew how to tell this boy that I loved him.

How do you even confess?

'Hey Danny, you and me should catch a movie.'

No. Fucking idiot, friends watch movies together and he'd just think of it as a friendly date.

'Hey Danny I like you.'

Okay no. That's weirdly direct and he'd take it as a 'I like you friend'.

'I love you'

Same thing.

'Go on a date with me?'

WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!

Right...it's Danny for fucks sake.

Wing it I guess!

Third Person Pov

You knocked on Danny's door, taking deep breaths to calm the nerves that were building up overtime. He opened the door, pulling you inside in that same second.

"Uhhh? Dude what the fuck?"

He pulled you to his kitchen, pointing to the sink.

"Speak, stupid." Your eye twitched in irritation.

"Hmm Hm mm!!!" He pointed to his mouth, to which you tilted your head in pure confusion.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU!"

Rolling his eyes, he sighed through his nose. He looked back at his phone, which was set up weird.

He leaned in and planted a kiss on your lips.

"HE DID IT! YOOOOO!!!" You could hear William and Brandon both cheer.

After not kissing him back and being completely frozen, he pulled away. "I love you."

Silence.

"I take that as a-"

"Shut up. Shut. The. Fuck. Up! I came all this way!" You began to pace back and forth. "To confess to you! Struggled! STRUGGLED DANNY! To find out that your annoying ass loves me back? So let's go on a date!"