[5/20]🗿

♡▪~I miss my cocoa butter kisses, how you smile when you listen. Ain't no competition, just competing for attention~▪♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Name] opened her eyes, squinting as light spread her vision. She rubbed the sleep out her eyes and yawned, finally adjusting to the light. She looked around and realized where she was. A shift in the bed caught her attention, her eyes widening once she saw Danny laying next to her.

A thought popped into her head. "He meant as a friend." She mumbled to herself in memory of previous events with the voice message he sent.

"You and I both know what he really meant, don't we [Name]?"

"Vol, I'd appreciate you not sneaking into the room next time. Knock." The chubby girl stared at her hands that sat in her lap, pressing her thumbs together.

"Mm, yes, but you're forgetting that I don't need to knock. I'm an-"

"Alter ego, I get it." She interrupted her friends alter ego, not daring to look him in the eye.

"Why did you kiss me in the car?"

"Why did you let me?" Voltiaere let out a chuckle, sitting next to her. His hand went to caress [Name]'s cheek, only to get smacked away by said girl.

"Answer my question and I'll answer yours."

"Hmm, I kissed you because you looked so ravishing and I simply couldn't let you go to waste."

"I let you because I was shocked. I didn't realize what was happening." She explained with a sigh.

"Or perhaps, you wanted me to kiss you?"

"I don't even know you!" She whisper-yelled at the man, glaring at him.

"Oh?" Volt cupped [Name]'s cheek softly, staring into her eyes with a genuine smile that turned into a devious smirk.

'What is he thinking? What is he going to do?' She thought with wide eyes.

He leaned in, smirking wider as she closed her eyes. His direction with his lips altered to sit beside her ear. "Then why did you close your eyes just now, darling?" He let out a chuckle the moment the girl opened her eyes and smacked his arm.

"I thought you were going to kiss me! That doesn't mean I want it! I was just...going to endure it..." The young girl slowly opened her eyes, a blush slowly forming on her cheeks.

"God, I hate you."

"So I'm God to you darling? I wouldn't mind being your G-"

"Volt, what are you doing here?"

A shift in the beds weight didn't go unnoticed along with that voice [Name] had come to fall in love with. She didn't dare look at him, but bit her lip and played with her phones case. She picked at it and flinched once a hand touched her shoulder.

"Are you just going to avoid talking to me? Or are you just dazed right now?"

"Mm, both." She muttered to no one in particular, failing to see that Danny noticed.

Volt darted his eyes between the two, feeling the tension. Having enough of the tension building overtime, he answers his alternative. "I'm here solely for...her." He empathized the 'her' to make it seem a lot more dramatic than it was.

"Me?" [Eye Color] eyes stared deep into the pools of the British man, a smirk crawling onto his lips.

"Wouldn't you like it to be you? No darling, I have some... unfinished business with a woman in power." He fixed his gloves, his devilish smirk never fading and only growing wider by the second.