[3/20]🗿

♡~▪I still remember, third of December. Me in your sweater, you said it looked better on me than it did you. Only if you knew, how much I liked you. But I watch your eyes as she walks by. What a sight for sore eyes▪~♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a little over six months since you and Danny had been living together. Everyone seemed to think you two were in a relationship, but that wasn't the case. You've just grown close. Almost like you were best friends for years.

Something did happen with you, but not even your new found best friend knew. It did have something to do with him after all. You developed a crush on the boy, possibly even fell in love. Sadly you were already attached to him and he seemed to like someone else.

Again, he didn't know you liked him, so he didn't know why you'd act differently when he brought up the girl he liked. He was always oblivious to these types of things.

Being the good friend you were, you had decided to help him win her over no matter how much it hurt.

Right now you were getting ready for a friendly date with your three female friends. Alli, Heather, and Kezayah.

Ironically enough, Heather was the girl that Danny liked. Of course you didn't hate your friend. You hated the fact that you couldn't be sought the same way.

Maybe you weren't pretty enough? Was it the height? The hair? The thighs? The smile? The stretch marks? The stomach? The nose? Maybe your eyes? The vibes? The energy? The playfulness? Why didn't he like you?

"What's up with you, ya weirdo?" Speak of the devil and he shall appear to take your soul.

"Nothing, just in deep thought." You waved it off, staring at yourself in the full body mirror.

"Hopefully good thoughts. Remember, tell me when you feel those urges, okay?" He wore a worried expression on his face.

"I know, I know."

"I'm serious, [Nick Name]." His expression contorted into seriousness.

You groaned, "yes mother."

"Where are you going anyways?" He gestured to my semi well put together outfit.

"Oh! I'm going to a friendly date with my friends!" Immediately regretting that sentence, you internally punched yourself. You already knew the words that were going to come out of his mouth.

"Is Heather going?"

There it is. The money maker.

Sighing heavily, you nod your head. You tried your best not to frown.

"Can I come?"

"...if you want."

"Bet."

Surprisingly it only took him thirty minutes to get ready when it came to Heather, but when you were in the picture- it took one whole hour.

"So where are we going?"

"The aquarium. It's my first time there." You reply in embarrassment, looking down.

Danny stared at you for a while, smiling for a second before clearing his throat. "So let's go."

"Can we walk? It's not far." You look up at him.

"Of course." He held your hand, his eyes going wide for a second.

'There that feeling is again..' he thought, looking away.