👑 [Birthday]

It was a cool summers day, bright and sunny, but not too hot. A couple sat on the grass atop a blanket with a basket in the middle of them. They smiled at each other, talking about whatever would come to mind.

"Danny?"

The male hummed in response and held onto his lover, a smile cascading his lips in complete content. This truly was bliss- to hold the one you love while eating and cloud-gazing. On your birthday no less.

"You're just...perfect. Not a perfect human being- no. You're a perfect boyfriend. Loyal, kind, aggressive when needed, protective, trusting, careful, and all around just...amazing."

Danny chuckled at this, holding his love's hand. "You sound like you're going to propose," his face fell for a moment. "Wait..."

Their [eye color] orbs shimmered and a smirk came to them. "Oh? Is that what you wanted~?" They teased.

Danny's face reddened in embarrassment and he looked away, huffing.

"You know..."

He turned his head back to them, waiting.

"I love you so much. I just...I want to make your birthday special is all. In any way I can..."

"You being here- loving me- is enough for me, [Name]. I couldn't ask for a better lover than you. I'm happy we met." He smiled, caressing their cheek lovingly.

They both leaned in for a long, passionate kiss.

After pulling apart slightly, they opened their eyes, staring deep into the others with much love. "I'm so in love with you." They said in unison, causing each other to laugh at the simultaneous words.

"You're absolutely stunning." Danny breathed out, his eyes half-lidded.

"Heyyy! It's your special day, not mine. I'm supposed to be making you feel butterflies." They pouted at the birthday boy, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"You're right, but, you're my royal highness. I have to make you feel special or else I'd be the strange one."

"Correction. Cute one."

"I love you so much..."

"I love you so much more. Now c'mon, let's watch some clouds my love~!"

Danny pulled his love close to his body, closer than before, laying back on the blanket. He stared up at the sky, watching the clouds drift by.

"That reminds me of the time we went ice skating." He pointed to the cloud that resembled a fallen person.

"That cloud is oddly specific." They deadpanned.

They both giggled at this.

"I fell down and felt like I broke my ankle." He/she pouted cutely.

Danny took a glimpse of them, his eyes lighting up and his hand gently rubbing their arm. "You're mine? All mine? You?"

[Name]'s face filled with disorder, not understanding why their boyfriend would ask such a question. "Of course, why?" They cupped his face and straddled his waist, concern etching their features.

"Because...how did i get so lucky?"

This sentence made their face bloom red and hide in their hands, shaking a little.

Danny smiled at this, sitting upright. He gently moved them to the side of him and stood up. "Stand up, please."

[Name] nodded, doing exactly what he/she was told to.

A smirk was left on Danny as he kneeled teasingly, tying their shoe. "Your shoe was untied~!" He snickered, laying back down.

Oh how embarrassed were thee.

"Happy birthday jerk."

"Thank You~!"