Chapter 2: Will you fall for me, Tine?

Sarawat smirked and put his chin over his hand. "I am bored of doing the rich kid thing. Being under you sounds so much more fun. And Tine... you can be demanding and boss me around all you want. I think I'll like that, a lot."

Tine's POV

I was a bit taken aback by Sarawat's answer. If I didn't know him any better, I would better think he was actually flirting with me. But I knew Sarawat and I knew the kind of person he was. He always had a tendency to flirt with people when he wanted to get his away. And I should be the last person in this world to get affected by this. He doesn't mean any of it — That's what I kept reminding myself. I was never the one he liked and I would never be.

So, I did my best to hide my surprise, but put on the intimidating act that I had tried in front of most people at work. I shifted forward in the chair and chuckled. "You will like it? Sarawat, in case I wasn't clear before, I hate you and I will not go easy on you, if you were to join my team. When I say you can't handle me, I mean it."

"Yeah.. you do seem a bit of a handful, but I think I'll manage just fine." Sarawat said in a low husky voice that for some reason, sent shivers down my body.

"Sarawat, wouldn't you feel uncomfortable with me as your boss? We went to the same college and graduated the same year, but we'll now be in two very different positions."

Sarawat moved forward in his chair and that's when I noticed how the two buttons of his crisp white shirt were left open. And now for some reason, that was all I could think about.

"No, I think I'll be very comfortable with you Tine.. no matter what position we are in"

"SARAWAT!!!" At this point, I didn't know if Sarawat was straight up stupid or doing this on purpose.

"I know you are trying to convince me to say no because you cannot say no to my father, but this trick isn't going to work on me, Tine." He winked at me and that's when I knew I have had enough.

I slammed my hand on the table which made a loud noise as the ring on my finger banged on the glass table. If he doesn't want to give up yet, I have a big team to handle him, its not like I would have to talk to him or see his face everyday. I can just make his life hell by sitting right in this office and then wait for him to crawl out of this office, regretting his decision to even come here.

"FINE! Let's do this then, Sarawat Guntithanon.

My assistant, May, will help you get setup and started. I think she has already got your company laptop issued. The HR will also have a meeting with you to brief you about the company policies and other stuff.

"Oh kay... sounds boring. When do I get to work with you?"

"Josh, our senior marketing associate, will help you get started and up to speed so that you can start working on your own as soon as possible. I will share the case studies of our past 20 campaigns. Write a report on each of them, why do you think it worked, why do you think it didn't work and what you would have done differently. Oh and I want this done by Monday. So good to see you today, I guess? Though, I would have preferred not to see your face. We'll meet again at... " I looked at the calendar on my phone. "...Monday 4pm and discuss your reports?"

"Next Monday? Tine, its Wednesday today!" Sarawat looked irritated.

"So? Can't do the reports? Seem too tough for you? Too strict deadlines? Was the boss's son expecting some special treatment? Sarawat, even our marketing interns who are still in college could do it. If you are going to be an associate here, at least start by showing people that you aren't just here because your father helped you get a job."