Chapter 9: Stay here forever

"What? What movie? I don't what you are talking about Tine" Sarawat laughed. "Should I take out your luggage?"

Tine's POV

When I woke up in the morning to go back to the office on a damn Monday, I had somehow managed to get in 6 hours of sleep, and yet, the only thing still on my mind was Sarawat — Sarawat swimming beside me, Sarawat sitting in front of me, Sarawat sleeping right to me. All the memories of Pattaya kept flooding back to me and I had absolutely no idea how to get rid of them all.

I shook my head, somehow managed to get ready in my half-awake state to get to the office on time.

The first thing I noticed as  soon as I reached the office was Sarawat, sitting on his desk all focused on his laptop screen. But I wasn't focused on his laptop, I was focused on the first two buttons on his shirt, that were open again, and making me lose my god damn mind.

I hate him. I hate him. I completely, absolutely hate

I took a deep breath, walked right into my cabin and shut the door with a loud bang. But just as I had finally managed to distract myself with my overflowing email inbox, Sarawat swooped into my cabin with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Morning—"

"What the hell do you want Sarawat?" I snapped right back at him."

"Just bought you some coffee. Geez, did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed? I liked you better in Pattaya. May be the sea suits you." He winked, but it only made me more irritated.

"Well, news flash —The trip is over. I am no longer swimming in the sea mindlessly. I have work to do and I am your boss, so I would respect some boundaries. It would great if you could take the time out to knock on my door."

"Okay.. I am sorry?" Sarawat shrugged his shoulders and put the coffee cup on the table. "Why don't you have some coffee first? Did you have breakfast today because—"

RING RING

Sarawat was interrupted by his phone, which was now buzzing in his pants. He took out his phone, frowned looking at the screen, and cut the phone — But the phone started to ring again. That's when Sarawat finally switched his phone off and put it back in the pocket.

"I am sorry. What was I saying?"

"Is he — is he still bothering? Why haven't you just blocked the number, Wat? Why do you even let him bother you over and over again?" I asked, now more irritated than I had ever been.

"I have. He keeps calling me from different numbers. I don't know what to do." He looked down, biting down his lower lip.

"You really don't know what to do, Wat?" I sighed, picked up the office phone, and called May.

"Hey May. I need you to get Sarawat a new phone number.

/

No its really urgent. He has some network issues on his phone and its been a nightmare for now. I just—I don't want it to disrupt his work. This is very, very urgent. Make sure he has a new number by lunch, please.

/

Does he need a new phone?" I looked up at Sarawat, asking him.

"No. No my phone is fine, Tine. Just a new number would do. Thanks." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You know what May, get him a new phone too and make sure all the office numbers are already in it. Thank you."

I finally put down the phone. "There. Done. Get your new phone and throw away your trash can so no one bothers you again. And Wat.. don't give your new number out to everyone, okay? Just the people you really, really trust. In fact, don't give your number out to any friends at all — only the office people and your family."