Chapter 25: I wanna be your end game❤️

"So I didn't get the wrong house after all..." Type said, looking right at Tine. "Who the hell is this man, Tine and why did he just call your house as his?"

Sarawat's POV

Sighing, Tine took a step forward and stood in front of Type, blocking me. "Type, come inside, I am too tired to have a whole argument with you standing at the door like this."

That's all. That's all that Tine said before walking inside again. He didn't even look fazed at all and I had no idea if this was how he was around his brother or if his fever was back again.

"This guy just said its his house." Type said, pointing very visibly at me, as he entered the apartment.

"Did mom ask you to come?" Tine asked, ignoring Type's last statement.

"Of course I'd come Tine. You were in the freaking hospital. I went to the hospital first and they informed me you'd already been discharged."

"Why did you go to the hospital? I already told mom I would get discharged early in the morning. God, I knew mom would send you the minute I told her what hospital I was at. I shouldn't have even told mom about this."

"This is why I don't know what to trust when it comes to you, Tine." Type yelled. "You never tell us anything about your life. You never tell when things go wrong with you. Honestly, I am still shocked that you told mom about your hospital visit because that is very unlike you."

"Thats not true, Type."

Actually Type was absolutely right. Tine would hide his health issues from his family and me — He had already done that. I just found out about it before things went to shit. And Tine would have never called his mom if I didn't make him call her.

But I wasn't going to enter this fight between the two brothers and take Type's side. I knew better than that.

I knew if I took Type's side, Tine would probably kill me. So, I just stood there, leaning against the wall, hoping both of them would forget about me.

"That's true and you know it, Tine."

Obviously Tine knew it but he would never admit to it. Because Tine Teepakorn rarely ever admitted to his mistakes.

I chuckled just thinking about it.

And that's when... I realised I had actually laughed out loud. I was the one who had made a big mistake because now both of the Teepakorn brothers were staring right at me.

"Why'd you laugh?" Tine stared me down. "Do you also agree with Type?"

Fuck. "Ah... no, I did not — I did not laugh. I was just breathing really loudly."

"Who is this guy even, Tine? You still haven't told me."

"He's obviously my boyfriend, Type." Tine yelled. "Does it really take you that long for you to put two and two together?"

Did he just — did he just yell angrily that I was his boyfriend?

"Well, I can see that, obviously.. but would it kill you to introduce him to me properly?" Type yelled back. "You obviously don't care enough to even tell me or mom that you have been dating someone, the least you can do is introduce me to him when I have already met him."

Okay so these two brothers have some problem with yelling. I have never seen Tine yell so much for as long as I have known him.

"Oh..." Tine's voice suddenly dimmed down. Yep, that is Tine's guilty voice.