Chapter 14: I'll pretend you're mine🔥

"Can I -- Can I take my time but also kiss you again?

Sarawat's fork slipped out of his hand, and instead of answering my question, he put his lips on mine, and his hands found the back of my neck. A literal shiver shot up my spine as I felt Sarawat's tongue exploring my mouth. I could taste the beer and I could taste him. It felt warm and it felt.. very right. Just like it had that night.

Tine's POV

My fingers feathered through his hairs like they were always meant to do that and I pulled him closer towards me as our tongues fought for dominance. I felt Sarawat's hands travelling up my spine and onto my nape as he pressed his lips on mine. I could feel the beer on his breath and his hands sliding inside my shirt.

Sarawat broke the kiss, and stared at me, for God only knows how long. To me, it felt like an eternity. I could see in his eyes what he wanted and I am sure he could see the same in mine.

"Kiss me, Tine." That's all he had to say before I finally slammed my lips on his. The kiss is hungry, sloppy, and very heated. Our tongues moved together hungrily in our mouths. I put my hand on his nape to kiss him more, and I kissed him more — but it never really felt enough.

Sarawat's hands travelled the south of my spine, and I could feel his soft pillowy lips explore every corner of my mouth. I moaned lightly and tilted my head all the way to give him better access. When my hands finally found Sarawat's shirt buttons and I went to open them slowly, but right then — Sarawat's phone started to ring.

I groaned in frustration, but we kept kissing, ignoring the vibrations coming from Sarawat's pants which definitely weren't coming from where I wanted them to come.

All frustrated, I finally, broke the kiss. "Wat, just pick up the call."

"No, fuck the call." Sarawat crashed his lips on mine again as the phone finally stopped ringing and I had no objections getting to taste Sarawat again. In this lifetime, it would never be enough. But right then Sarawat's phone started ringing again.

"Wat, just pick it up and get it over with it."

"Its probably someone unimportant. I don't care." Sarawat tried to kiss me again, but this time, I dodged and moved away.

"Didn't you just change your phone number? It's probably someone important Wat, pick it up already."

Sarawat sighed. He shuffled his pocket to take out his phone but his facial expressions suddenly changed when he looks at his phone screen. "Fuck."

He got up from the sofa and sat on the chair instead, before picking up the phone.

"Hey Dad." He whispered. And that's when I realised what I had done — I had made out with Sarawat Guntithanon, in my own office, while his father was probably sitting a few floors above us.

"Um.. am I at the office right now? Why—why do you ask, Dad?" Sarawat looked back at me in horror. "Ah. Yes. I am at the office right now. How—how did you know?

.

Oh.." He expression finally relaxed. "Oh you saw my car in the parking lot? Of course you saw my car in the parking. How else would you know? Yeah, I came back to the office from the lab to pick up some reports from Tine..."

Sarawat looked at me, and I angrily mouthed my words — WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MENTION MY NAME?

Sarawat ignored me and went back to the phone instead. "Ah yes, dad I got the file.

.

No dad, I can't go home with you because—

.