chapter three

<Dora's P.O.V>

I'm all ready to go so I reach for my map but it's not there! I rummage around in my backpack but it has totally disappeared. I knew that I should've updated to GPS!

So far, things aren't going so well. Even Boots refused to get up early. He's such a pussy even tho all he does is suck dick and jack off to the six foot poster of Daniel Radcliffe on his bedroom wall. (gET It tOGeThEr bOoTS)

He needs to get his lazy monkey ass up and come with me on this next fun adventure. I'm going to force him too. I might need to bribe him with bananas since he loves them so much.

~Spongebob voice: A few minutes later~

Boots is still salty but he's awake now and he has finally agreed to join me on my adventure! But only 'cause I gave him a banana. Bananas are like chocolate for monkeys. Hmmm. Maybe that's why Boots is so fat....

He always complains when we go on adventures so maybe (hopefully) he won't this time since he's busy stuffing his face. Boots is sooo quirky. He isn't like the other monkeys. He's gay and there is only reason why he likes bananas.

And I'm sure that you can guess what the reason is.

Without the help of my map, I decide to screw it and let life guide us. 'Cause what the hell? You only live once.

Unless you're Kenny McCormick.

(I also have vodka with me to make the adventure more fun.)

~Spongebob voice again: A few minutes later~

"DORA DORA THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE BUSH WHAT IF IT'S SWIPER!" The ugly little blue monkey shouts at me. I raise my hand, ready to perform the typical satanic ritual. Boots dances around in a circle as I begin to chant, "Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!"

Swiper the red fox is even uglier than Boots. He always wears a blue ninja mask because he has ADHD and he is hyperfixated on the show 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'. Personally I don't see the appeal but he wants to be just like them; possibly to the point that he is transracial just like Olly London and wants surgery done to become a turtle. I expect him to randomly appear and moan about us yet again using the powers of Satan to drive him off but he doesn't. Instead, a small fluffy white bunny hops out of the bush. I roll my eyes at Boots and sigh. He really is a pussy.

Author's Note: South Park supremacy :)