NUMBER FOUR KLAUS SUPREMACY <3

~Author's P.O.V~

Donald Trump has won the presidency just as astrology has predicted. (He is a Gemini BTW.) At once he goes into action to build the wall that will keep out those annoying Mexicans. Unlike those other dishonest candidates, he actually keeps his promises! He is excited to become the next Adolf Hitler.

He has paid great money for this wall! All he had to do was take a small loan of a million dollars from his father and give it to one of the best builders in the universe

He has paid great money for this wall! All he had to do was take a small loan of a million dollars from his father and give it to one of the best builders in the universe. This builder is going to build him a wall that is bigger than the Great Wall of China.

And his name is.... Bob the builder.

Hmmm, I think that I will check Bob's progress on the wall, Trump ponders. He is sitting on his huge fancy couch in the White House, doing nothing like the fat potato that he is.

Once the decision has been made, he takes his private jet to the border where Bob's work station is located.

"Ahhh, Bob, my old friend," Trump moans. He steps out of the jet and a huge crowd immediately gathers around him. Deafening screams are heard as they wave signs in hopes of catching his attention.

"TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRASH— OOPS I MEAN TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP." His fans shout.

Trump manages to reach Bob and escape the hungry flesh-eating crowd. Not only are these people his loyal fans but also proud members of a cult that is completely devoted to him and carrots. They are known as Trumpets and their religion is called Trumpism.

"Good evening, Mr. President." Bob says.

Trump stares at the builder in anger. "Shut up baldy! I only pay you to work, not to make conversations with anyone," he splutters in a fit of pure rage. How dare this ugly small man utter a single word to him!

Bob frowns. Was Trump not the one who started this conversation? But he doesn't want to get fired— or even worse, deported — so he only nods in response. "Yes sir! Of course sir!"

Suddenly, Trump hears something. It sounds like a song.... a beautiful melody that deserves to be on iTunes!

🎶🎶🎶
WE DID IT
WE DID IT
WE DID IT YEAH
LOS HICIMOS
WE DID IT
🎶🎶🎶

He immediately starts dancing. His small brain cannot comprehend the pure beauty of this music.

This shit is beautiful!!! Who is the amazing person singing dis?

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
⚫️🔮🔮⚫️
⚫️🔮🔮⚫️ 🏃‍♀️
⚫️🔮🔮⚫️
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Yo, I'm going to the nether. Y'all need anything?