5 (Seconds of Summer) (but also five hargreeves)

<Trump's P.O.V>

I then see her. A girl with beautiful shit brown eyes. Her hair is shoulder length and her hair is shaped like a football.... or the most delicious watermelon. It's very unclear to me how old she is but it's clear as fuck how old she ain't. And that's old enough. First off she got pink shirt, orange shorts, yellow socks and purple backpack. Judging by her selection of colours, the bitch ain't old enough to know that shit don't match. Second, why does she have her stomach showing. HOE!!!!!!!

But it's alright 'cause I have always loved the hoes.

~Author's P.O.V~

As Trump finishes checking Dora out, he is stunned to notice a small insignificant blue monkey by her side. She continues singing very loudly and off-key until his realization kicks in. "HOW THE HELL DID THIS DRUNK MEXICAN GET PAST THE WALL?!" He spits at Bob.

"Sir, the wall is only about 3 centimetres tall and—"

"SHUT UP. YOU'RE FIRED!" Trump yells.

Bob rolls his eyes and scurries out of there

Bob rolls his eyes and scurries out of there. His amazing building skills would certainly be appreciated somewhere else! Like in South Park where he could replace the City Wok Guy in building their own Great Wall!

"FUCK YOU CORN PATCH!" He yells.

This catches Dora's eye. OHMIGOSH WAIT IS THAT DONALD TRUMP???!!! She mentally screams in excitement, feeling like a fangirl at a One Direction concert. Very slowly, she walks over to him as she tries to calm herself down. It's not a big deal. It's just Donald Trump— OH SHIT WHO AM I KIDDING??? THIS IS A HUGE FUCKING DEAL

She coughs awkwardly, "Um, hola, sir? Do you need help with anything? I see that you just fired your only builder."

Trump stares at her in disbelief.

"YOU, MEXICAN." He shoves a chubby sausage finger directly into her face. "YOU ARE BEING ARRESTED FOR CROSSING THE BORDER!!!! I CAN'T HAVE YOUR SPECIES GETTING IN MY WAY BECAUSE I'M MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE, BITCH???"

Dora looks up at him in surprise. She has always known that Trump is against Mexicans but she never thought that he would be so harsh. "I-I just wanted to explore!" She squeals.

Boots, not wanting to be arrested with Dora, runs off in fear. I never should've come here. She can have fun with her potato crush but I'm leaving!

Trump, being his stupid self, doesn't notice that Boots is now gone. He frowns at Dora. The Mexican is his only concern. "Well, you're under arrest," he says flatly. She doesn't protest against this (it has always been her dream to be handcuffed by Donald Trump) and he calls for his security guards. They arrive immediately and handcuff Dora before tossing her into the back of his private jet. When they return to the White House, he orders them to lock her in the jail cell that Bob has built in the basement. It was originally made for Melania.

So now Dora is lying on the hard cold ground in the cell. I should've known that Donald was trouble, she thinks to herself angrily. She is quite drunk but it's wearing off now. Her eyes swivel around in the silent darkness, but she can't find a way to escape since she relies on her map to do that for her.

An hour later, Trump runs down into the basement. He was too busy hiring new builders to finish building the wall that he forgot about something important. "Mexican!" He shouts, promptly waking her up. "We need to take your picture. We're also putting this on your record for breaking the law."

"But—" she starts to say.

"Shut it, BITCH!!!" He yells and punches her which causes her to immediately fall unconscious because she can't handle even that small punch from Trump and his weak fist.

Oh and she also has a black eye.

Dora the Explorer?

Dora the Explorer?

More like Dora the Criminal.