Chapter 12

<Still my P.O.V cuz I'm swag>

The next morning at 4 AM or some other shit hour, Dora hears a loud knock on her bedroom door. "Dora, wake up!" The deep sexy voice of the hairy Republican who is her crush somehow manages to reach her even in sleep. "We can finally get out of this shithole. My builders are done with the White House."

Not bothering to listen for her reply, Donald opens the door and strolls into the room. Dora moans and sits up in the bed, making him blush and get a little 'excited', but he ignores it.

"Okay, I'm coming!" She says ever so innocently.

Donald feels the urge to jack off. He watches her crawl out of the bed, revealing herself to be in a large shirt and frilly underwear that looks suspiciously like Grandma Trump's. Realizing that he is attracted to a literal child,  he quickly averts his eyes to the ceiling. "Dora, your sleeping clothes."

"What are you— OH awgh!" She says while pulling her shirt down.

Donald Trump leaves the room.

<Dora's P.O.V>

Crap. I didn't realize that President Trump himself would enter my bedroom. I should've worn my shorts. Still.... I kinda enjoyed seeing him eye me up like that. I wonder if he has some kind of underwear fetish.

Because, like, I'm lowkey down for that.

At least he didn't address me by 'Mexican'. He needs to stop being so racist. I mean tbh I think that I'm actually Cuban.

I throw on my clothes that I wore yesterday (and the day after that and the day after that, etc). Then I dive down the stairs because I have no idea how to walk down them. Grandma Trump is waiting for us in the kitchen. She smiles when she sees me. "Hey, darling. How was your sleep?" She asks, embracing me.

"Moi bien!" I answer cheerfully. She gives me a questionable look, so I quickly translate. "It was good."

Donald rolls his eyes. I've noticed that he does it a lot. Maybe he can see a brain back there.

I doubt it though.

"Unlike your other bitch, this one's a keeper!" Grandma Trump announces, stirring something in a pot on the stove. It smells rancid, whatever it is. Donald simply gives her the middle finger in response. He's been doing that a lot lately too.

I sneak another glance at my crush. Now that I think about it, his morning look has resemblance to the Grinch.......

 Now that I think about it, his morning look has resemblance to the Grinch