Chapter fourteen

<Donald Trump>

When I start to slowly wake into consciousness, Dora is the first person that I see. We must have spent the entire night wrapped in each other's arms.

(I could be a detective as well as a president ;))

Dora looks up at me through her ugly ass bangs and smiles. I point at her hair. "I think we need to deport those bangs," I sigh. "Make Dora's hair not ugly again."

"What time is it?" She asks me sleepily.

I check my wristwatch. "Twelve in the afternoon."

Her eyes widen and she jolts upright, looking at the clock on the wall to confirm. I watch her in surprise. Why is she so worried all of a sudden? Dora jumps off the couch and runs towards her backpack, which she left in the corner of the jet last night. Our clothes are still on, though, which is a fat disappointment since I had wanted to fuck the sanity out of her.

Who am I kidding? I still do.

"Fucking fuck!" Dora curses. "I promised my parents that I would be home by la cena, but I missed el desayuno and el almuerzo! I wish that I brought my diapers — I sure need them now!"

I quickly grab her hand and sit her back down. "Don't worry! I can fly you home in my private jet and then maybe I can meet your parents?" I suggest.

"I don't know...." she mumbles. Why is she so hesitant?

Oh, yeah. She knows how I feel about Mexicans.

"Please?" I beg. "How do you say that in Spanish? Adios? I don't know!"

"It's 'por favor' and fine, I guess you can come," she agrees reluctantly. I jump up and down in joy. "But no deporting them!" She adds, narrowing her chocolate eyes at me. I love bossy women. I need them in my life or else I'll do whatever shit I want, like running for president.

"Okay, I promise." I roll my eyes and she hugs me. Once she pulls away, I call for my personal pilot and ask him to take us to Dora's house. Dora notices the GPS and her mouth drops open in awe. "Your map is so much better than mine! I bet your one doesn't take sick days." Now it's her turn to roll her eyes.

In less than two minutes, we arrive at her house. What can I say? My jet is fucking fast. I press the button to automatically open the door and we walk down the stairs hand-in-hand. Well, I practically have to kneel down to hold Dora's hand while I walk beside her but we somehow make it work.

Her parents are waiting for her on the porch. They look furious. For some reason, I feel a wave of protectiveness wash over me like I would sacrifice myself for her safety. Like I would..... deport myself just to be with her.

They approach us, shaking their heads in unison. I can see nothing but harsh disappointment in their brown eyes. "Qué es eso Dora? Y quien es eso?" And then they look at me. I give them a weak smile despite feeling irritated. But they decide to ignore me, of course, and continue yelling at Dora in their foreign language. I can't help but lose my shit. "No speako Mexico!" I yell.

Her parents look offended.

"Dora, are you in a relationship with this orangutang?" Her mother asks in English, now with a look of disgust. Dora doesn't respond and just stares at me pleasingly. But her mother seems to take this as a 'yes' and gasps dramatically, clutching her heart.

"Dora, is this true?" Her father chimes in. "You're supposed to marry Rico!"

Dora frowns. "Padres, this is President Donald Trump. He's my—"

"What the hell, Dora?" Her father shoots her an incredulous look that quickly turns into one of suspicion. "I noticed that my expensive vodka was missing this morning. Are you drunk?"

"No." She scoffs. "I'm naturally like this."

He pauses for a moment. "I actually believe that."

"Are you on drugs then?" Her mother demands.

"Ugh no! You don't understand anything!" Dora shouts and turns away. I feel my blood start to boil with rage. Her own family shouldn't treat her this way. Only I should treat her this way! Before I can stop myself, I take a furious step forwards.....

"IMMA DEPORT YA IMMIGRANTS TO THE TRASHCAN."

Dora looks betrayed and her parents look shocked.

"No, Donald!"

My anger vanishes in that moment, replaced with a feeling of immense guilt when her parents start to cry.

"You've changed, Dora...." her dad stammers.

"Papa, no, I—"

"You know what, Dora?" Her mom interrupts in between sobs. "Don't even bother to come back home anymore!"

They both retreat into the house, slamming the door shut behind them. Slamming the door shut on Dora.

Now, we're alone. But only for one painful moment.

"Don't talk to me ever again!" Dora screams at me before she runs off into the forest. I just stand there, watching the love of my life go.....

A/N: This book is starting to get depressing wow, I guess it's time to listen to fine line by harry styles :/