ten

10

          I walked in the big doors of my school, anxiously searching for a certain curly haired boy with a small paper in my hand. As usual the school was empty and eerily quiet at 7am. I spotted the boy at his locker with his head in it, which I guess he was trying to find something or else it would be a weird thing to do. As I approached him, I held the paper tighter in my hand which I think made the paper more crumpled than it was this morning.

          “Hey, Harry.” I spoke up at him which made him knocked his head on the metal box.

          Harry rubbed his head repeatedly to ease the throbbing pain. He looked as if he had been kicked in the balls, “That really hurts.”

          “Sorry,” I apologized, “So . . . were you serious about this question?”

          “What ques-“ His words were cut off by the sight of the paper with his handwriting on it which I thought was really neat for a seventeen year old boy. “Yeah, of course I was serious.”

          “Well then, my answer is yes.” I grinned widely which I thought was so wide it could have reach to the height of my ears. Quit it, Natalie. You looked horrible.

          Harry had cheeky smile occupying his face, “I’ve always wanted to hear that, ‘girlfriend’.” He attacked me with his lips on mine and I kissed him back. We kissed passionately and from that moment, I was the happiest girl in the world. Or maybe in school. But a thought came into my mind which caused me to pull away.

            “Why?” Harry asked, placing his hands at the side of my face.

          I sighed and looked at the ground before voicing out my thought, “My dad won’t like it if he knows about this.”

          Harry lifted my chin with his index finger so that my eyes were at the same level as his, “It’s alright. It can be our little secret.”

          “A secret?”

          “Yeah,” He held out his pinkie at me, “Come on, let’s pinkie swear.”

          I locked my pinkie with his and smiled, “Pinkie swear.”

         We walked hand in hand to our first class. Our hands fitted like a puzzle piece and I couldn’t help but smiled like an idiot once in a while.

          “So Harry, how did you stick the note to my window?”

Harry let out a humorous laugh, “It’s a secret.”

+

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, it had been a month now and it was in the middle of October since I was officially Harry Styles’ girlfriend and I couldn’t be happier. Liam was over the moon when I told him and said his predictions were true and how he should be a fortune teller anytime soon. He also had been recently gone out with Arianna but they still haven’t been officially yet. To tell you the truth, Harry may have a lot of admirers in the school so when we became ‘boyfriend and girlfriend’ some of them were giving me dirty looks. But who cares, it was not like I have never gotten one.

          Arianna had been one of my friends now considering Liam and her were always together and they are so cute with each other. I was just hoping they will be together soon. Niall had also talk to me when he heard the news that I’m with Harry which was so sweet of him.