twelve

12

          MRS. STYLES HAD GIVEN THE STUDENTS THAT HAD SIGNED THEIR NAME on the sign up board the audition scripts for each role they desired. I had given ‘Sandy’ while Liam got ‘Danny’. We both still tried to convince Harry to audition too as we were a trio and not having Harry with us was weird but at the same time it was nice just like the old days where it was the just the two of us. Harry gave the permission to Liam to kiss me if he landed the role of Danny because he was his friend. It’s better than some stranger I barely know, Harry said.

          “Harry, would you mind helping me run some lines today at my house?” I asked my boyfriend at his locker, “I haven’t started rehearsing yet and the audition is next week!”

          Harry closed his locker taking out his books and shoving them into his shoulder bag, “I’m not really sure about it.”

          “Why?”

          “I got sort of grounded by my mum . . . because of something . . .” He told me as he ran his hand through his soft curls. “But maybe you could come to my house.”

          “Are you sure your mum won’t mind it?” I asked him. I had never been to Harry’s house ever since I had became friends with him because well, his mum was my Drama teacher which was kind of weird for me to come to her house and second, she didn’t like the idea of Harry and I being together.

          “Of course, I’m just helping you with the script and not do anything.” Harry smirked at me.

          I playfully slap him in the face, resulting him to fake a cry, “Aw, I’m sorry. Here, let me kiss it better.” I stood on my tip toes as I was shorter than him and gave a kiss on the cheek but was met by a pair of soft lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away. “Cheeky, are you?”

           “Like you don’t know me.” A smirk appeared on his face for a second time till his dimples were visible on his face.

“I’m heading to class now. See you later.” Pecking him on the lips once more, I walked to my Art Class leaving Harry alone.

+

“All right, today I want you to draw a picture of the city that you like. It doesn’t matter if it’s real or not. So, draw away kids!” My Art teacher, Ms. Bunder instructed us.

          I already knew what I wanted to draw. London. Picking up my pencil, I looked over to Liam who was already started with his drawing. He was drawing a picture of the famous Eiffel Tower. Nice choice. I decided to draw the London Eye. While I was busy drawing, I heard someone whispered my name. I looked at Liam who was sitting on my right; he was still busy with his work. Turning to my left, I saw one of The Populars. When did he sit next to me?!

          “So, I see that you are auditioning.” Zayn mentioned without taking his eyes off his drawing. I knew well enough what he was talking about.

          “Yeah,” I replied shortly with my eyes concentrated on my drawing, “But how did you know?”

          “I saw your name on the signup sheet.” He whispered.

          Hmm, of course. “So you’re auditioning too?”

          “You just have to wait and see.” He ignored my question.